IGNORED

Miller

Filton Red

Vocal support needed, he showed yesterday how much he's enjoying the club and the football at the club this season. You could tell he devistated he was when missin that header. all I hope is he starts tuesday against the pasty men, and puts there defence to shame by scoring a hat-trick.

COME ON YOU REDS

COME ON MILLER, HEAD UP, WE'RE GOING UP

Vocal support needed, he showed yesterday how much he's enjoying the club and the football at the club this season. You could tell he devistated he was when missin that header. all I hope is he starts tuesday against the pasty men, and puts there defence to shame by scoring a hat-trick.

COME ON YOU REDS

COME ON MILLER, HEAD UP, WE'RE GOING UP

How about giving him a big ovation (sort of) when his name is announced in the starting line up and cheer like mad as if he did score against Swindon yesterday?

That's got to boost his confidence to try and put things right for the Plymouth game!

Similar to the way we first reacted when Murray was announced at QPR!

I think it's got to help him get over it, but then again how many games can you say we've actually made those injury time chances count, especially in our 11 in a row winning streak? Most of them actually if you lookd back I recall.

Also sometimes that's the way it works out when it comes down to luck, sometimes you'll get lucky one day and then unlucky on another and then vice versa, so it does dent to even itself out over the season however you look at it.

The only way around this (that I've been saying for sometime is) grab that 2nd goal as quickly as possible after you are already 1-0 up! It's the only way, and shows that you really are ready for promotion to the next level.

Come on City, 3 points behind and you have to make up at least 4 by the end of the season with 5 games left, we all know you can do it, but will you?

5 straight wins now with QPR losing one of their last 5 games and drawing one. That'll then see us through to 2nd place... Actually having said all that, it's not going to be easy at all no matter what happens! :sub:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!! :sub:

I don't see a problem with giving Miller a song for Tueday, but how about we also get one for Roberts!!?
Yes, if anyone deserves one he does.

Guest bristolbred

A SONG FOR MILLER!!

He may be a Scot??,

and plays down the right!!

In Front of goal he's a DONKEY!!

And his finishing is SH*#E!!!!!!.

:sub::sub::sub::sub::)

Guest bristolbred

here's a song for Roberts, posted yesterday!! :cool:

Edson:-

To the tune of "Seasons In The Sun" :o

We have joy,

We have fun,

We've got super Christian

He wears gloves,

Got crap hair,

He's from Cardiff,

We don't care.

:sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

Guest wes04
How about giving him a big ovation (sort of) when his name is announced in the starting line up and cheer like mad as if he did score against Swindon yesterday?

What would be the point of that? He may have dropped us the 2 points which costs us promotion, why does he deserve a big ovation? If he went out at Plymouth and scored then he will deserve one

Guest dez_gimred

sorry are you a city fan?!

we've dropped 3 points let alone 2 many times this season...you cant blame one player for us not getting promotion..

the song would improve the lads confidence, rather than moaning that hes cost us promotion by idiots like yourself!

Guest Georgeformbygrill
sorry are you a city fan?!

we've dropped 3 points let alone 2 many times this season...you cant blame one player for us not getting promotion..

the song would improve the lads confidence, rather than moaning that hes cost us promotion by idiots like yourself!

He won't need his confidence boosting, after a miss like that! he'll be well up for it on tuesday night(if he gets a chance!) he'll want to put things right.

Archived