IGNORED

Ee Saturday.

CityCiderEd

I know its probably been done to death at one time but is there any chance of swapping my seasonticket over from dolman to the eastend for this saturday? definately getting my season ticket there next year, and wouldn't mind sitting in there saturday against plymuff. just wondered if your allowed to do that, or did i dream that up?

Dispite many calls for match by match day ST exchanges, the club has not gone for it. You could of changed over completley a while back but even that is stopped............. I think. There has been so many twists and turns even I am confused.

You could buy a ticket in there for tomorrow and "give" your seat to someone else, who may or may not offer you something for it.

I.M.H.O the club should NOW allow exchanges FOR FANS WHO WISH to go in there not those who have to, because of the overflow situation, which will be repeated for all remaining games. Common sense really :disapointed2se:

Unfortunately the EAST END will again be full of the glory hunters that are only turning up because the team are now doing so well. It's a shame that these people who will not join in with the non stop singing and support haven't been able to buy the seats of the season ticket holders who wish to swap and join in and enhance the support that has been coming from the EAST END all season, but hey ho, that's the way it is!!!

I do have a message to any person who is going in the EAST END but who only wants to sit and watch the game or sing when we are winning.

Could you please sit in the blocks nearest to the away fans (along with the glue sniffers that just want to posture and bait the visitors) and leave the blocks on the side and back closest to the exits for the EAST ENDERS that have fought so hard to create an old time terrace style supportive atmosphere to get on with what they have been doing all season.

Dissaproving looks and moaning about giant flags being held aloft are not appreciated. People have fought hard and seem to have come to a good understanding with club and stewards to be able to watch their club in a way that they can really enjoy it, away from others that don't want that type of atmoshere. If you don't want that type of "matchday experience" then please don't go in there or at least don't moan about those that have been there all season!!!!

Unfortunately the EAST END will again be full of the glory hunters that are only turning up because the team are now doing so well. It's a shame that these people who will not join in with the non stop singing and support haven't been able to buy the seats of the season ticket holders who wish to swap and join in and enhance the support that has been coming from the EAST END all season, but hey ho, that's the way it is!!!

I do have a message to any person who is going in the EAST END but who only wants to sit and watch the game or sing when we are winning.

Could you please sit in the blocks nearest to the away fans (along with the glue sniffers that just want to posture and bait the visitors) and leave the blocks on the side and back closest to the exits for the EAST ENDERS that have fought so hard to create an old time terrace style supportive atmosphere to get on with what they have been doing all season.

Dissaproving looks and moaning about giant flags being held aloft are not appreciated. People have fought hard and seem to have come to a good understanding with club and stewards to be able to watch their club in a way that they can really enjoy it, away from others that don't want that type of atmoshere. If you don't want that type of "matchday experience" then please don't go in there or at least don't moan about those that have been there all season!!!!

Your not a glory hunter are you old spot? ;) Enjoy the East End!!!! See you for that pint!!

Your not a glory hunter are you old spot? ;) Enjoy the East End!!!! See you for that pint!!

Not really, as i can only go to a certain amount of games at the moment and would go to them however the team are doing, although i am a part timer!!!

And as for that pint..... no chance, not now you're being sooooooo horrible to me!!!!! :disapointed2se: Unless you're buying!!!!! :clapping:

I'm not on the booze now but we are out and about early and after, but not in the Nova i'm afraid!!!! It's about time you ventured over the Lions anyway!!!!! :dancing6:

Archived