IGNORED

Time Please

double-trouble

Fantastic isn't it . We have 4 teams in the premier european club competition semi finals .

Every year we see the same clubs in Europe contesting the quarters , semis and final . Its big business and an expectation for them all to be competing in the last 8 / 4 / 2 .

I feel the competition was devalued a few years ago when the 2 nd , 3 rd and even 4 th place teams were allowed in all for the sake of football followers ( my ars* , money ).

So it was a topic for the papers a few years ago , but how long before these clubs start to look for a european league of theie own ??

Man Utd etc.. can do without playing the Wigans , Fulhams and Derby's of this world me thinks and although the loss of these big 4 ( or so ) will affect English football big time , there will still be much interest and money value in what is left .

Footballs in the blood in this country .

The primadonna league would generate even more moneyfor these clubs and breaking into the league ( or even leagues ) would be an interesting subject of debate .

I have mixed feelings and think that the premier league is now more about the survival than the winning as we know prior to the start of the season who will be up there .

Thank goodness for the F. A cup this year and a chance for a refreshing change in the semi's and final .

I say let the big four **** off and play in whatever they want. I would'nt miss them! And when the fans are on their backs about so few games they have and how most of the away games are abroad, they'd come crawling back.

You say they don't need to play wigan?? they need them much more than you think, If it was'nt for the 92 league clubs, the premier league would'nt have grown to what it is. granted their are lots of foreigners, but even they get loaned out to the lower leagues.

If Man Corp Utd ######ed off, I would'nt miss them!

Archived