IGNORED

3 Defeats In 4 For Argyle As They Head For Ashton Gate

Blagdon red

Sturrock blaming tippy-tappy sideways and backways football and an inability to start games strongly as reasons for their recent defeats.

Not starting games strongly coupled with the fact that they'll have an imposter/inexperienced 'keeper between the sticks means that we need to get at them early and get some shots on target.

Score a couple early on and it should be game over.

I remember us playing against a rookie keeper a few seasons ago and i'm not sure we won that game. Whilst it won't help Plymouth you still have to break them down and put the keeper in a position where he has to make decisions. The kid will also see this as a big opportunity and if he's not phased by the occassion then he'll want to stake his claim for the jersey.

Even if they start with the 17 year old I still think the game will be settled by the odd goal.

3 points needed...

Personally, I don't care "how" we beat them, as long as we do!

...But it'd be nice to "cash in" in our first Ashton Gate hammering for the season!

City 3 - 0 Plymouth... (I can only hope, but I'll still take the odd 1-0 or 2-1, whilst sitting on the worn off edges of my seat!) :englandsmile4wf:

Archived