IGNORED

Amazing If True!

http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic....s=0&postord

Traffic is very high on this link so you may not be able to get on yet!

Basically a Liverpool forum where someone posted at 10.00 am this morning that a source had leaked him the draw and he goes on to accurately predict it!!

I'm not saying it's true, but if it is, bloody hell!

Just got onto the last page.

I think the forum is run by the media group who publish the Liverpool Echo. They're is a post form them saying they are looking into it and want posters who definatley saw the original post (before 10.30am) to come forward.

Further proof of how corrupt UEFA are!

INITAL POST

Rumour going around draw has been leaked..... this is no doubt rubbish but if Rumour is true it's LFC - arsenal and Chelsea - fenerbache and manure v roma

No bookies will take bets on the draw either.......

Let the draw commence. Comeeee on!

THE PLOT THICKENS

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_y...13105656AAigxRG

Looking at the thread it seems fishy, but (so say) there are allot of threads around with people predicting the draw saying it's fixed all with different draws and someone had to be correct. I have not seen these threads though. Yes I would think UEFA did not want all 4 English teams in the semi's but the odds of two english clubs drawing each other were high. I dunno just find it hard to believe it's fixed but reading that thread (when it opens) is spooky.

Looking at the thread it seems fishy, but (so say) there are allot of threads around with people predicting the draw saying it's fixed all with different draws and someone had to be correct. I have not seen these threads though. Yes I would think UEFA did not want all 4 English teams in the semi's but the odds of two english clubs drawing each other were high. I dunno just find it hard to believe it's fixed but reading that thread (when it opens) is spooky.

The whole 'bookies' thing is suspicious. The fact that even they wouldn't take bets on the draw this morning makes me wonder!

Archived