IGNORED

*** Louis Carey Tomorrow - Urgent ! *** Dave L ***

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

No I guess, just didnt want a city c**k up like previous things like play off final tickets and cup final tickets etc when us season ticket holder got a bad deal.

What this done with some class etc as he deserves it and were the feature match on ITV, things like this are what its all about !!!

No I guess, just didnt want a city c**k up like previous things like play off final tickets and cup final tickets etc when us season ticket holder got a bad deal.

What this done with some class etc as he deserves it and were the feature match on ITV, things like this are what its all about !!!

Whilst DL is not in charge of tickets, you are not likely to get any c**k up with DL in charge of things now, he ran the brilliant Tinnion night and is very aware of our views and feelings and I am pretty sure he has got it all in hand..

Its great that he is linked with the club now as it is like having a brainy fan on the inside looking after our needs.

long may it continue.

Whilst DL is not in charge of tickets, you are not likely to get any c**k up with DL in charge of things now, he ran the brilliant Tinnion night and is very aware of our views and feelings and I am pretty sure he has got it all in hand..

Its great that he is linked with the club now as it is like having a brainy fan on the inside looking after our needs.

long may it continue.

He works well as long as his colleagues don't get the Brad Pitts just before kick off. Oh, and as long as he remembers birthday announcements.

Are you related to Eamer?

Carey's 500th is worth celebrating.

Absolutely not. Though I thought perhaps zider head was.

It was a quote of zider head's that I presumed meant it wasn't exactly ground breaking news.

Everyone, especially those involved within the club surely realises that it's a big thing and will be wanting to celebrate it.

I agree. It does.

Absolutely not. Though I thought perhaps zider head was.

It was a quote of zider head's that I presumed meant it wasn't exactly ground breaking news.

Everyone, especially those involved within the club surely realises that it's a big thing and will be wanting to celebrate it.

I agree. It does.

Mea culpa.

It was news to me, but I have been a bit busy recently.

Mea culpa.

It was news to me, but I have been a bit busy recently.

Haud Difficultas Amicus.

Busy in a good way I hope? As opposed to Eamer who obviously has no big films in the pipeline at the moment, who spends his whole day reading every single post on this forum to pass the time of day.

Respect to Louis

Great pro, great career, fair play - 5th (i think) on our all time appearence list

Lets hope his injury's are behind him

This season shows that Fontaine, Vasko and Boom Boom all play better alongside Louis

Lets give him a big hand tomorrow and cheer the boys to 3 points

Archived