IGNORED

New Member And Plymouth

NEIL MCG

Hi Gents and Ladies. Have been reading this forum for years which sometimes make my blood boil with so many negative comments. Thought about time i added to the positive posters and give the boys support to the promised land. As i remember Gerry Gow etc in the old days realise how great it woud be to see top flight football again no matter how long it lasts!

As for Plymouth lets get behind the lads and cheer them on to a step closer to the Prem. Think we will win 3-1, told you i was positive. Enjoy the ride, up the reds.

Welcome Neil, hope you have noticed a decrease in negativity recently!!! nice prediction, a one sided match with plenty of city goals would be brill, but as long as its 3 points i don't care if its 1,2,3....9!! oh and i want all the goals scored in front of the EE!!!

Welcome Neil, hope you have noticed a decrease in negativity recently!!! nice prediction, a one sided match with plenty of city goals would be brill, but as long as its 3 points i don't care if its 1,2,3....9!! oh and i want all the goals scored in front of the EE!!!

Yes has been more positive recently, makes it a nice forum to join, keep it up everyone. I would also be happy with 1-0 and 3pts in the bag. Will be in the East End next year so get my singing voice ready.

Archived