IGNORED

Plymouth Get Loan Keeper

madmax

Leicester City. Rab Douglas signed today from Leicester. Hollowead sends him on to his old club with a message I expect knowing him.

He's 35 years old and 6'5" experienced with Celtic after a £1.5m move from Dundee.

We'll have to wait and see how good he is!

MM

I don't really see the problem with starting a new topic for this Eamer.

The other topic is called "Plymouth in hunt for new keeper" and as you state so eloquently, scroll,scroll, scroll - its a pain in the a r s e. So let the guy start a new topic without getting on your high horse. :disapointed2se:

Er' hem.

I did scroll scroll scroll and didn't see any relevant topics apart from the said, which as mentioned, is regarding the hunt for a keeper, not actually a signed one. :surrender:

I'm happy for this one to merge if need be, but no-one I know who also look at this forum knew about the signing.

Maybe they didn't scroll scroll scroll! <_<

MM

Most of us read only some threads - as our lifes dictate we can be on the internet all the time - Eamer obviously has alot of time on his hands and reads EVERYTHING

Attention Deficit Syndrome actually. He actually thinks everyone LIKES him. Sadly.

I don't really see the problem with starting a new topic for this Eamer.

The other topic is called "Plymouth in hunt for new keeper" and as you state so eloquently, scroll,scroll, scroll - its a pain in the a r s e. So let the guy start a new topic without getting on your high horse. :disapointed2se:

Can't we put Eamer on his high horse and take turns to hit him with a rather large Cricket Bat Bat Bat? The great big COC_, CO_K, C_CK! As long as we aren't as crap at aiming as he is with "Kick a ball at a bike" eh? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Didn't see me the first time then? :englandsmile4wf:

I'm thinking that you didn't win a bike. I'm guessing that is because, however close you did get, you didn't actually hit the right part of the bike to win it. Not how I'd like the situation to be with me and my special cricket bat!

Guest Eamer
I'm thinking that you didn't win a bike. I'm guessing that is because, however close you did get, you didn't actually hit the right part of the bike to win it. Not how I'd like the situation to be with me and my special cricket bat!

In your original post you said "hit the bike" not "hit the right part of the bike". In my original go at hitting the bike I hit it twice so... yea. I hit it.

In your original post you said "hit the bike" not "hit the right part of the bike". In my original go at hitting the bike I hit it twice so... yea. I hit it.

No I actually said "Kick a ball at a bike" in a tongue in cheek way of describing a crap bit of half time entertainment. You may have hit it but it wasn't in the right place so your aim was indeed out. Not something I'd like to be the case with me and my Cricket Bat. I'd like it to shut you up, not make you scream louder. Which is what would happen if my aim was out and I hit you on the shoulder or hip, say, and not the head!

Guest Eamer
No I actually said "Kick a ball at a bike" in a tongue in cheek way of describing a crap bit of half time entertainment. You may have hit it but it wasn't in the right place so your aim was indeed out. Not something I'd like to be the case with me and my Cricket Bat. I'd like it to shut you up, not make you scream louder. Which is what would happen if my aim was out and I hit you on the shoulder or hip, say, and not the head!

You're hilarious! It's bloody brilliant. Keep up the good work. You and your Cricket Bat, you're like a little chavvy kid who hangs about outside a SPAR asking people to by him cigarettes and alcohol.

You're hilarious! It's bloody brilliant. Keep up the good work. You and your Cricket Bat, you're like a little chavvy kid who hangs about outside a SPAR asking people to by him cigarettes and alcohol.

Thanks for the kind compliment. If I ever have one for you I will be sure to say it. Of what I know of "little chavvy kids" that hang around outside of Spar, I assume they aren't interested in listening to quality music such as Oasis so wouldn't want anyone to buy them Cigarettes and Alcohol even if a Spar sold CD singles.

By the way, well done for managing to get to a second line of text in a single post even if it still is an attempted put down or some kind of negative comment. It's all progress I guess.

Have you really not got anything better to do? sad.

Course he does, he loves the attention, its as simple as that

Most of us read only some threads - as our lifes dictate we can be on the internet all the time - Eamer obviously has alot of time on his hands and reads EVERYTHING

What a complete c**k you are.

Attention Deficit Syndrome actually. He actually thinks everyone LIKES him. Sadly.

Can't we put Eamer on his high horse and take turns to hit him with a rather large Cricket Bat Bat Bat? The great big COC_, CO_K, C_CK! As long as we aren't as crap at aiming as he is with "Kick a ball at a bike" eh? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

come on, if you don't like the guy then just ignore him, its pathetic picking on the lad (fair enough i dislike most of his posts) but don't flood a thread with petty slagging matches. also making a poll if people like the boy or not is the most child-like behaviour ive seen since nursery school, its turning into proper school yard bullying. lets just leave it out and chat about city, instead of bitching about each other and ganging up on one guy.

city til i die

Archived