IGNORED

Retrp Shirts 70's

PAPA650

Hi guys where can i buy long sleeve bcfc shirts from 70's or earlier with out paying a mortgage :laugh::englandsmile4wf:

any of you older guys got 1 in the cuboard will pay if not stupid price, I'm at ashton gate every week season ticket, alot of people collect them and leave locked up in wardrobe :winner_third_h4h:

I don't know if anyone does official ones at the moment as I haven't spotted any while browsing around the 'megastore'. You do see fans wearing shirts from that 70s era now and again.

I don't think the firm that advertises on here does them. I bought a Gerry Gow t-shirt from there and a Jacki for my good lady, but like you say they are a bit pricey.

A couple of months ago I came across some plain red long sleeve tops in Sainsbury's. They were selling them off for three quid and I bagged three as they put me in mind of the late 60s shirt (with no badge). Not sure if they still have them though (this was Kingswood branch).

I want one as well, but the best selection are at TOFFS

toffs

They are very pricey these days though.

On e-bay there's a seller called Hero Nostalgia Merchandise who produce very nice, but more affordable retro shirts. For some reason they never seem to have City shirts for sale.

I want one as well, but the best selection are at TOFFS

toffs

They are very pricey these days though.

On e-bay there's a seller called Hero Nostalgia Merchandise who produce very nice, but more affordable retro shirts. For some reason they never seem to have City shirts for sale.

£35 bit deer 4 me :winner_third_h4h: robbing gits

Hi guys where can i buy long sleeve bcfc shirts from 70's or earlier with out paying a mortgage :laugh::englandsmile4wf:

any of you older guys got 1 in the cuboard will pay if not stupid price, I'm at ashton gate every week season ticket, alot of people collect them and leave locked up in wardrobe :winner_third_h4h:

Just been looking on e-bay and there is a toffs shirt (unused) from '55, buy it now, £20.00 +£2.00 p.p.

seems a reasonable price.

Archived