IGNORED

City V Plymouth

chowie

Trundle scoring yeah whatever, the guy was a waste of money....

:laugh: that use to happen to me all the time, down the Gate and would say get Torpey of he sucks and bang he would score. Guess it may work with Trundle also. Shame I only found out this late in the season huh. :)

what did I say to you earlier bcfc 4 life, if we stop you getting more than two goals , your defence isn't the strongest and we could nick something, however I didn't know your defence was so weak to allow RORY FALLON ! to score 2 goals :laugh:

In all seriousness thanks for the 3 points it's helped our play off push, but hopefully hasn't damaged your promotion hopes to badly

good luck for the rest of the season

what did I say to you earlier bcfc 4 life, if we stop you getting more than two goals , your defence isn't the strongest and we could nick something, however I didn't know your defence was so weak to allow RORY FALLON ! to score 2 goals :laugh:

In all seriousness thanks for the 3 points it's helped our play off push, but hopefully hasn't damaged your promotion hopes to badly

Hmmm, It goes to prove, as i said earlier how we NEED BROOKER why play vasko upfront and loan out a SCOREING STRIKER is beyond belief.... the way he's going hes going to out score byfield playing less games!!!

GET BROOKER BACK

EDIT: Good luck for season

fair play. sounds like sturock had a pretty decent game plan and took full advantage. interesting that the World bloke mentioned Sturrock has managed over 600 games and neer lost more than two back-to-back. must be able to scare the shit out of his players to do that!

Archived