IGNORED

6 More Wins?

MarcusX

Well GJ said we needed 6 more wins.

I guess that means we can only afford to drop points once between now and the end of the season, we're either going to have one hell of a finish or we aint making that total.

But bearing in mind results such as WBA losing today, will we still need 6?

Would you say 4/5 should see us home, especially if one of them is stoke?

What are peoples thoughts?

Well GJ said we needed 6 more wins.

I guess that means we can only afford to drop points once between now and the end of the season, we're either going to have one hell of a finish or we aint making that total.

But bearing in mind results such as WBA losing today, will we still need 6?

Would you say 4/5 should see us home, especially if one of them is stoke?

What are peoples thoughts?

If the teams around us continue to play like they have recently, four could well be enough. I wouldn't want to rely on it though.

Guest Eamer

The other teams around us are all dropping points but so are we. We really need to pull together all the wins we can. We could have pulled away from the pack with a win today and one in the last few games. It's hard to know what we will need as it's so close but we can't be relying on anybody else. We need to get a good run until the last game now and if not then I'm not sure we'll get another chance like this next season.

If the teams around us continue to play like they have recently, four could well be enough. I wouldn't want to rely on it though.

Because none of the top four can currently string two wins together, with games fast running out and a tough run in for all, I'd say that 79 points should be enough for second place and it could drop further depending on the results of the next three rounds of matches.

Archived