MURRAY 7

DOHERTY 8

TINMAN 6

BELL 7

ROBERTS 8

PEACOCK 8

SUBS USED

MILLER 7

I suppose another reason he might not be dropped is that he put a chance on a plate for each of his strike partners on Saturday, and it's hardly his fault that one of them was missed.

Having said that I was surprised Rougier didn't come on to replace Christian instead as his pace would have been more of a straight swap.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
Phillips- 7

Carey- 6

Hill- 6

Butler- 7

Coles-7

Bell- 8

Murray- 5

Tinnion -6

Doherty- 7

Peacock- 2

Roberts- 6

miller- 6

You really are a c*ck.

Next time you go to a game open your ######g eyes.

Peacock was a 7 at least, tried as hard as anyone on the field, set up Robbo's goal and Lee M's chance therefore effectively contibuting more than anyone on the pitch.

LP and CR to start, why change it??

OH DEAR just for the record our best player particularly first half was Carey most of our forward play eminated from deep on the right flank he found good passes and there left sided midfielder was in his pocket.....Somebody I noticed gave him 6.....???????

Also for the record Peacock had a good game was always giving there central defenders problems and was not given a thing by a referee who missed almost everything.....No wonder the premier league sacked him.....

The tide is turning C'mon City

OH DEAR just for the record our best player particularly first half was Carey most of our forward play eminated from deep on the right flank he found good passes and there left sided midfielder was in his pocket.....Somebody I noticed gave him 6.....???????

Also for the record Peacock had a good game was always giving there central defenders problems and was not given a thing by a referee who missed almost everything.....No wonder the premier league sacked him.....

The tide is turning C'mon City

I thought Carey was average. Going forward he was ok, but defensively he was not at his best, several times in the first half alone he was bailed out of trouble by Carey.

My Ratings

Phillips - 8

Hill - 8

Coles - 8

Butler - 8

Carey - 6

Bell - 7

Doherty - 7

Tinman - 6

Murray - 6

Peacock - 7

Robbo - 8.5 MoM

Subs

Miller - 5, sorry but he missed a sitter and his positioning was poor most of the time, had he been more alert he could have had another two great chances.

Archived