IGNORED

Next Sat?

Dolman Block B

Will Trundle start?

Personally thought Byfield was poor today, and Lee would love the chance at Ninian Park.

The home fans will bay for his blood, but the fellow could thrive on that.

Go for it i say?

Would prefer Brooker TBH Arn, 5 in 6 for chelts now thats good for a striker who was out for so long.

But you're right, trunds would love the chance at cardiff, also he needs a chance next to big dele

Guest Eamer

I was hoping Trundle would start alongside Adebola today and Byfield was disappointing throughout. Didn't look up for it at all and looked a little lazy. Trundle needs a chance with Adebola I think...

I was hoping Trundle would start alongside Adebola today and Byfield was disappointing throughout. Didn't look up for it at all and looked a little lazy. Trundle needs a chance with Adebola I think...

Surely the time has come, he must start next saturday! :englandflag:

Good on you Eamer. Its the only combination up front Lord Gary has not had a go at.

Nothing to lose. And Cardiff fans will give him a massive welcome.......... :innocent06:

Archived