IGNORED

Do I Want City To Get Promotion?

reliant_robin

I have thought about this a lot and I wouldn't want us not to get promoted. I would like to see us in the top diviosion at least once even if we do lose every week. I enjoy the championship but we will be back 15 months later so its not that bad.

I have thought about this a lot and I wouldn't want us not to get promoted. I would like to see us in the top diviosion at least once even if we do lose every week. I enjoy the championship but we will be back 15 months later so its not that bad.

We MAY be back 15 months later not will :D

Come on fella's whats to say if we go up we won't stay up?

I Believe we have what it takes to stay up

We MAY be back 15 months later not will :D

Come on fella's whats to say if we go up we won't stay up?

I Believe we have what it takes to stay up

The way I see it we are pushing our luck being were we are at the moment. We have momentum which is currently helping us and could help us next season should we go up. GJ would have to make some very good signings for us to stay up in the prem and I wouldn't put it past him. I don't want to get my hopes up though

The way I see it we are pushing our luck being were we are at the moment. We have momentum which is currently helping us and could help us next season should we go up. GJ would have to make some very good signings for us to stay up in the prem and I wouldn't put it past him. I don't want to get my hopes up though

We shall see, ATM we're lacking in the final 3rd, which brooker will help, if he's brought back that is.

If not brooker then give LT23 chance next to big dele, that penalty would of boosted his confidence, let him go against cardiff.

GJ has made shrewd signings this season, woudn't put it past him spending wisely next season if we do get to the prem.

We won't be as bad as derby though... :D

Archived