IGNORED

Lee Miller

Cider Red Sam

After his last minute miss yesturday, where he hit the post from 4 yards, Miller looked devestated. Fair enough, but the way he led on the floor for ages after the final whistle made people start thinking he was feeling sorry for himself (I know this, not because I can read people's minds, but because people were actually shouting out "get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself").

Anyway Lee, if your reading this, I know how you feel mate. I'm a 16 year old kid, and was playing for my Sunday league team this morning, in a top of the table clash. We were 3-1 up, and then I missed an open goal from 4 yards!!!!!!!!!!!! We then went on to draw the game, and were lucky to do that after they missed a penalty! Anyway, that result could well cost us the title, and God do I feel like a word beginning with s and ending in t, but there's nothing I can do about it now, I'll just have to make up for it in my next game (which is apparantly tomorrow! And proffesionals complain about having 3 games in a week, this is my 5th game in 8 days!). So anyway Lee, if your reading this, "head up mate", and just show us what you can really do in your next match.

I reckon I've actually got a curse.... When Craig Woodman hit the posts from 4 yards out against QPR a season or two ago when we lost 3-1 at home, I did exactly the same thing the next day for the team I played for! Spooky or what.

Guest RedwardsV1
After his last minute miss yesturday, where he hit the post from 4 yards, Miller looked devestated. Fair enough, but the way he led on the floor for ages after the final whistle made people start thinking he was feeling sorry for himself (I know this, not because I can read people's minds, but because people were actually shouting out "get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself").

Anyway Lee, if your reading this, I know how you feel mate. I'm a 16 year old kid, and was playing for my Sunday league team this morning, in a top of the table clash. We were 3-1 up, and then I missed an open goal from 4 yards!!!!!!!!!!!! We then went on to draw the game, and were lucky to do that after they missed a penalty! Anyway, that result could well cost us the title, and God do I feel like a word beginning with s and ending in t, but there's nothing I can do about it now, I'll just have to make up for it in my next game (which is apparantly tomorrow! And proffesionals complain about having 3 games in a week, this is my 5th game in 8 days!). So anyway Lee, if your reading this, "head up mate", and just show us what you can really do in your next match.

I reckon I've actually got a curse.... When Craig Woodman hit the posts from 4 yards out against QPR a season or two ago when we lost 3-1 at home, I did exactly the same thing the next day for the team I played for! Spooky or what.

You have got a curse sam..... it was either that mate or your crap at football, u better not play like that when we play our next 6th form game :cool::sub::sub:

Guest wes04
Lee Miller was very unlucky yesterday. I was just devastated. But some do pay for their mistakes and i won't be supprised if Miller gets a hat-trick at Plymouth. :cool:
I'll be suprised if Miller gets a hat-trick against Plymouth! And unlucky doesn't matter at the end of the season if them 2 points cost us promotion

Guest wes04
You've never made a mistake then?
I'm not saying I haven't but I'm not playing for a professionel football team. And i hope he startsagainst plymouth ahead of peacock

And unlucky doesn't matter at the end of the season if them 2 points cost us promotion
2 points were dropped earlier in the season more than 50 pionts have been dropped this season, you cant blame it all on Miller.

He won us 3 points at barnsley (thats just 1 example off the top of my head) give the kid a break, hes only 20 and is dealing with more pressure than most of us.

Wilson if you read the forum please please please drop Peacock for Miller

well we all make mistakes and on another day he would of won us the points but now lets give him a chance and he may be the person to get us into division 1.

so come on miller we will get behind you. :cool::sub:

good answer miller is a great player one mistake isn't enough to boot him out the team. peacock has made 100s of mistakes this seasondoes any1 want him out? NO

what is he? 1ST CHOICE STRIKER. GIVE MILLER A CHANCE LIKE U GAVE PEACOCK A CHANCE!

Archived