IGNORED

Who Would You Play Up Front?

Guest bebber

Roberts is must!

Peacock hasnt done much lately apart from playing well against QPR.

Miller should be given a chance to play with someone other than Peacock I.E Roberts

Leroy Lita seems to have faded back into the reserves, but has done nothing to deserve it and has every reason to feel aggrieved - he sould at least be on the bench!

Rougier - deserves another start but he dosent appear to be a prolific goalscorer!

I'd go for Miller-Roberts and Lita on the bench - But Wilson wont drop Peacock from the first eleven let alone from the whole squad!

Guest bristolbred

Roberts and Lita!!

and if it ain't going well at half time, then swop Lita for Peacock and if it don't improve after a further 20 mins, then swop Roberts for Miller!! :sub:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!! :cool:

:sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::sub::o:sub::sub::sub::sub::(

Miller and Roberts. No other option in my book. Peacock did make the goal yesterday and runs hard but we honestly need a change up front to try to get on two forwards who can score. Peacock's tally of 1 in 13 is simply hopeless and to persist with him is inviting trouble.

PEACOCK and ROBERTS.

I must watch different games than everybody else.

Roberts; no explanation needed bearing in mind QPR and Swinedown.

Peacock; no explanation should be needed bearing in mind QPR and Swinedown.

QPR worked his nads off and nearly set up goal for Roberts; proved he can play with a pacy striker.

Swinedown worked his nads off, set up goal for Roberts and put another miss on a plate for Miller. :cool:

I'd try Rougier and Roberts up front for a while to start with.

I watched the highlights of the pig-towner game and neither Miller nor Peacock got a header on target - a bloody poor show from the pair of them :cool: Peacock redeemed himself by getting in a good cross for Roberts to score from.

I'd try Rougier and Roberts up front for a while to start with.

I watched the highlights of the pig-towner game and neither Miller nor Peacock got a header on target - a bloody poor show from the pair of them :cool: Peacock redeemed himself by getting in a good cross for Roberts to score from.

Rougier?????????? We need strikers who can score - he's never been able to do it on a regular basis at all during his long career!

I dont think Peacock deserves to start but at least he's capable of scoring a few.

PEACOCK and ROBERTS.

I must watch different games than everybody else.

Roberts; no explanation needed bearing in mind QPR and Swinedown.

Peacock; no explanation should be needed bearing in mind QPR and Swinedown.

QPR worked his nads off and nearly set up goal for Roberts; proved he can play with a pacy striker.

Swinedown worked his nads off, set up goal for Roberts and put another miss on a plate for Miller. :ph34r:

Plymouth worked his nads off and scored the winner :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

deferently Peacock after tonights performence :P
Peacock has deferently been on really good form for a very long period of time!!!!! Honestly, I cannot believe the stick he gets on here. Deferently in my first 11 every week.

Archived