IGNORED

Haven't Been On Here A While.

Ivalore (CTFC)

But I would just like to say a big THANKYOU to Bristol City and Gary Johnston for giving us a helping hand with the loanee's this season, it's really made the difference between (hopefully :fingerscrossed: ) staying in L1 and relegation.

Cheers guys.

Only ONE team in Bristol :englandflag: (Don't think the Gasheads enjoyed hearing that today).

As it's topical at the moment, maybe you are the best person to ask how Brooker has played, I know he has some goals behind him now but, is he playing well too?

Yes - I've been very impressed with Steve Brooker, he is a menace/handful for L1 defenders and he has good ball control and generally plays well in all the games that I seen him play in. I wish we could afford and have a player of that quality playing permanently for Cheltenham, I don't if any of you know former Cheltenham striker Neil Grayson (plays presently for Stafford - 44 years old) Steve Brooker reminds me of him. Don't take him back just yet will you.

Yes - I've been very impressed with Steve Brooker, he is a menace/handful for L1 defenders and he has good ball control and generally plays well in all the games that I seen him play in. I wish we could afford and have a player of that quality playing permanently for Cheltenham, I don't if any of you know former Cheltenham striker Neil Grayson (plays presently for Stafford - 44 years old) Steve Brooker reminds me of him. Don't take him back just yet will you.

Good to see him doing well, always want Chelts to stay up, don't know why just always liked cheltenham, probably because of the old john ward link? still check for your results now. :D

Do you think brooks, would cut it for top of the championship, giving how many times you've seen him?

We despratley need a goal scorer and I'm quietly hoping we re call him, though we could send you trundle if you like :laugh:

Thank christ, call him back GJ!!!!

Hows gilly and brown doing, oh and russel :laugh:

Gillespie is playing well, and was one of our best players' against Leeds in midweek, he is a good L1 player.

Scott Brown just come back from a long spell due to injury, he needs to get in the rhythm of things again and I feel he is lacking match fitness at present.

Alex Russell makes Cheltenham work, when he plays Cheltenham plays.....hopefully he we be a summer signing for us.

Richard Keogh has played two games for us, and been has been fantastic, no wonder Stoke fans were a little disappointed when he left them.

congrats on beating the gas too!how many city boys played for chelt today?

i reckon about 6.sounds like there all doing a good job for you

Thank you, was a great win and deserved.

Alex Russell injured himself yesterday in training (hamstring) and didn't play today.

Present Bristol City loanee's that played today :

Richard Keogh

Steve Brooker

Gillespie is playing well, and was one of our best players' against Leeds in midweek, he is a good L1 player.

Scott Brown just come back from a long spell due to injury, he needs to get in the rhythm of things again and I feel he is lacking match fitness at present.

Alex Russell makes Cheltenham work, when he plays Cheltenham plays.....hopefully he we be a summer signing for us.

Richard Keogh has played two games for us, and been has been fantastic, no wonder Stoke fans were a little disappointed when he left them.

Fair play to you, hope you keep the good form up and stay up.... above gasheads too!

Gilly will do well for you, keogh was good for us but won't play again and russel will go as well.

Just hope Brooks gets re called we really need him the way hes scoring now

Archived