IGNORED

7 Cars Clamped

crusader

Several cars were today clamped in the KFC car park as as a stamp down on Bristol City Supporters using the car parkfor match day parking

The release fee was £80.00

Just a pre warning for other users who havebeen lucky today and at previous matches

Madness, when secure parking is available the otherside of the road for a fiver a game

We always park there,but go in currys to have a look around, then a meal in kfc, makes us feel like we can park there for at least 90 mins maybe a little longer to let our food digest... have done this for a couple of years...

Also now we go over and get a drink at half time......... have a fag whilst walking over, no long wait either...........

Also now we go over and get a drink at half time......... have a fag whilst walking over, no long wait either...........

Is re-admission now allowed then?

I was always under the impression that if you left the stadium you would not be allowed back in?

In fact at the Williams exit near the directors entrance, there's a big red sign over the door which says, in white letters, 'NO READMISSION'

:dunno:

when insulting someone's intelligence make sure you check your spelling...

What is wrong with his spelling?!?! Other than "companys" instead of "companies" its all correct?! More than a little pedantic if that is what you are taking issue with... Is it really worth a post??

ANYWAY!! I wanted to add that lots of cars by David Lloyd have been clamped on Tuesday night and on Saturday. Police seem to be clamping down on the parking issue :rolleyes: . Out of interest, where are these SECURE CAR PARKS for a fiver I hear about on here? I come in from Long Ashton By-Pass side of Bristol.

Clamping is a money making racket, with most of these clamping companys run by thick meat heads, with little between there ears.

See in bold...

What is wrong with his spelling?!?! Other than "companys" instead of "companies" its all correct?! More than a little pedantic if that is what you are taking issue with... Is it really worth a post??

And yes it is worth a post when someone makes a stupid statement, classing a whole profession as 'meat heads', especially when they are defending people in the wrong, who park illegally. There are lots of places to park, for free or for a small fee, so why should these people who cannot be arsed to park legally like the rest of us, be allowed to park in another businesses premise? Just laziness.

ANYWAY!! I wanted to add that lots of cars by David Lloyd have been clamped on Tuesday night and on Saturday. Police seem to be clamping down on the parking issue :rolleyes: . Out of interest, where are these SECURE CAR PARKS for a fiver I hear about on here? I come in from Long Ashton By-Pass side of Bristol.

You can park in the Bedminster cricket club, if you come in on the Abbots Leigh road. Also i believe there is another just across for the KFC in mention.

Archived