IGNORED

Trundle-noble-mcindoe

mightyreds89

Lessons learned from today.......

We do not have the right strikers to play 442, Byfield is decent off the bench. Today he was everywhere for the first 15mins and then was off the pace not a 90 minute man at this level.

for me it has be to Dele palying with Noble or Trundle. We are a far better outfit with Noble playing in the whole he is a great footballer and can create and hold the ball, LJ also seems to play better with Noble there! Hopefully Trundles pen will set him off a bit I really feel its only a matter of time before he shows us what he can really do he looked bright today when he came on.

I also thnk that today showed mefor the first time that GJ knows we are short on striking quality as it was clear to see that he had asked McIndoe to pull in closer to the front 2 as oppsed to staying out wide....

Anyone know why Noble did not make the 16 today thought he was best city player V's Watford?

Lessons learned from today.......

We do not have the right strikers to play 442, Byfield is decent off the bench. Today he was everywhere for the first 15mins and then was off the pace not a 90 minute man at this level.

for me it has be to Dele palying with Noble or Trundle. We are a far better outfit with Noble playing in the whole he is a great footballer and can create and hold the ball, LJ also seems to play better with Noble there! Hopefully Trundles pen will set him off a bit I really feel its only a matter of time before he shows us what he can really do he looked bright today when he came on.

I also thnk that today showed mefor the first time that GJ knows we are short on striking quality as it was clear to see that he had asked McIndoe to pull in closer to the front 2 as oppsed to staying out wide....

Anyone know why Noble did not make the 16 today thought he was best city player V's Watford?

I was bermused as to why Noble did not even make the squad after tuesday. If he was not injured then for me its abit dissapointing that he wasnt included.

I agree that Trundle looked sharp when he came on and he was trying to make things happen.

Archived