IGNORED

Life Is Good

Life is good cos I'm Bristol City till i die!!!!

Most people i know support there club and have done for longer than their Marriges and a few once their wife has left with all their worldly goods.

I love the gate cos i remeber when some huge bloke held the gates open at the back of the east end while at least 30-40 people got into the ground dispite the game being a complete sell out and as i turned to thank the guy he was dragged away by the police. Thats what supporting city is all about that bloke loved the club so much he missed one of the most important games in the last 10-15yrs. The Forest game that no one gave a hope of winning and if it wasnt for that big nose #### Gary Paker we would have won it too.

Anyhow i can feel the glory days could be just around the corner. Why simple when we went top 4 games ago i thought a few wins would keep us there but despite only picking up three points we are still sitting pretty.

Life is good i can smell the cider blowing in the wind the time is now this is our time stand up be counted fight the good fight.

I predict SB will be called back in to the fold and LT will carry us over the line.

Enough doom and gloom drink it up boys cos there still more Zider in the JAR!!!!

Archived