IGNORED

The Midfield

cityfan

Marvin Elliott has been fantastic all season but is tiring now, possibly carrying an injury too.

Lee johnson might be out for a while

Nick Carle seems a permanent fixture

David Noble appears to have had his chances and doesn't appear in the Managers eyes to have taken them.

I DON'T care if he is older, Alex Russell is a quality midfielder and distributor of the ball.

GJ wants players who are up for it for the remaining 7 games. Could he fulfil the LJ role in his absence and can we get him back?

Possibly Skuse could now give Elliott a rest as well

Thought's?

Marvin Elliott has been fantastic all season but is tiring now, possibly carrying an injury too.

Lee johnson might be out for a while

Nick Carle seems a permanent fixture

David Noble appears to have had his chances and doesn't appear in the Managers eyes to have taken them.

I DON'T care if he is older, Alex Russell is a quality midfielder and distributor of the ball.

GJ wants players who are up for it for the remaining 7 games. Could he fulfil the LJ role in his absence and can we get him back?

Possibly Skuse could now give Elliott a rest as well

Thought's?

Then of course we have Artus, the best performed midfielder in the reserves for the past two seasons. Russell did not play on the weekend due to injury.

Russell is far more experienced and assured than Artus and for something as massive as this he would be a calm head and a good footballing brain to have available. He won't get called back by Gary Johnson, but if Elliot were to be rested and if Lee Johnson is out for a while then I think it is a fair shout.

Archived