IGNORED

Can We Complain To

I think the problem is that the AWAY fans(thats us) are jammed in between two sets of

season tickets holders

Maybe if southampton ask those season ticket holders to locate to another section

and supply a free drink match day programme or something like that

if you moved say 150 season holders that might free up 1,000 seats

just a thought

I think the problem is that the AWAY fans(thats us) are jammed in between two sets of

season tickets holders

Maybe if southampton ask those season ticket holders to locate to another section

just a thought

Now what would you say if they asked ST holders at AG to move?

Guest Eamer

season tickets holders

just a thought

This is a joke, surely? We've sold out tickets and you expect them to move season ticket holders to incorporate more away fans? Would you expect that to happpen at Ashton Gate... to move all the East End ST Holders over to the Atyeo or Williams?

Exactly, if the club said the 200 eastend season ticket holders had to move to the Williams because 5000 Wolves fans want the whole end I think there would be a fair few complaints on here. They are giving us what everyone else gets, Manu utd away support would fill our entire ground if we go up, do we all stay away because they can fill more seats than the allocation?

No, in a word.

They've satisfied FA requirments by offering 10% of the ground.

What might be a good idea from their point of view is next season freeing up an extra (say) 1000 tickets by the away ticket allocation by not selling ST's there as they're clearly missing out on further revenue out of us (and possibly others) because of this.

The only sensible suggestion is to get a beam back. But is it really worth it? After Sotuhampton we have Wolves(h) and Stoke away before our last away match at Sheffield Utd, where from what Ive been told will be given 7k tickets. Surely it would be sensible to go there where more fans will get a chance of cheering the lads on AND we will know our fate by then.(play-offs or chance of automatic promotion).

I agree with NTTDS.

Southampton will have thousands of empty seats but thousands of ticketless City fans will be unable to attend.

How ludicrous is that.

It wouldnt be that difficult to move a small number of their supporters, as NTTDS says, give them some sort of sweetener, they still see the game, loads more City fans gety to see a crunch game, Saints have extra income.

Everyones a winner, don't see why NTTDS's comments are being knocked to be honest.

The only sensible suggestion is to get a beam back. But is it really worth it? After Sotuhampton we have Wolves(h) and Stoke away before our last away match at Sheffield Utd, where from what Ive been told will be given 7k tickets. Surely it would be sensible to go there where more fans will get a chance of cheering the lads on AND we will know our fate by then.(play-offs or chance of automatic promotion).

The away allocation for Bramall Lane is around 3,000 but can be raised to about 5,000 if necessary by giving the away fans the upper tier behind the goal as well as the lower tier.

Sounds to me as if someone is bitter about not getting a ticket!

Get there quicker next time!

So, he makes a valid suggestion, if slightly naive, and gets slated. How sanctimonious are you? The economics make sense move the ticket holders in those seats; how do people know they are ST holders, or is that just an assumption and we know how they can be percieved. Give the lad a break he is making a valid suggestion.

Archived