IGNORED

Twice Now We Have Given You The 19000 Crowd.

Jags11

One Plymouth man Fallon outjumped every City player in the penalty box and mid -field to get his side going! Again an opponent got his tactics better than City.

How long have we to talk about Goal Scorers. Only hope Trundle will do it in Cardiff and from the START OF THE GAME MR JOHNSON.

CHAMPIONSHIP HERE WE COME AGAIN ?

Guest WellyCiderHead

yeh we could have 50,000 but if the atmosphere is crap then it doesnt matter how many we have got in does it.

i think when SL and GJ ask for full houses they think the atmosphere will reflect the numbers. it clearly hasnt in the last 2 games

what an absolute rubbish post, infuriated me so much i had to reply. twice now we have given you 19k and only one point, yet another manager has outclassed johnson? which games do you go watch, if any? city were far from there best yesterday and the management know that we are joint top in the championship for christ sake! championship here we go again, i would rather have 16 thousand there who support the club rather than the ones who jump on the bandwaggon and slate the team every chance they get,

what an absolute rubbish post, infuriated me so much i had to reply. twice now we have given you 19k and only one point, yet another manager has outclassed johnson? which games do you go watch, if any? city were far from there best yesterday and the management know that we are joint top in the championship for christ sake! championship here we go again, i would rather have 16 thousand there who support the club rather than the ones who jump on the bangwaggon and slate the team every chance they get,

I'd rather have full houses but be prepared to beaten week in week out......... DIVISION 1.... here we come and about time too........COME ON YOU REDS!

I have decided anyone that wants to Join me on the BANGWAGGON can ###### me!

"i would rather have 16 thousand there who support the club rather than the ones who jump on the bangwaggon and slate the team every chance they get" quote name='dorsetred'

:)

We lose one game and everybody is talking about changes and moaning. I know we drew 3 games previously but they were all reasonable results. You make it sound like the players have let us down which is complete bullshit.

The players are letting themselves down, GJ words, not mine!

We lose one game and everybody is talking about changes and moaning. I know we drew 3 games previously but they were all reasonable results. You make it sound like the players have let us down which is complete bullshit.

exactly! we are so close to the promise land we need to all be gettin behind the lads and being the 12th man. not picking holes in a very successful city team!

The players are letting themselves down, GJ words, not mine!

I would presume, perhaps, that GJ was referring to a one off performance yesterday. Have you not ever let yourself down occasionally? If our manager seriously believed that the players had let themselves down for being top of the league after 38 games then he would be an idiot. I don't really think that is the case though. GJ is simply trying to ensure that the same type of faults apparent yesterday do not re-occur and if we are being brutally honest I don't think he, as manager, was on top of his game either yesterday. But it's how you react to mistakes that count rather than being weighed down by them.

I would presume, perhaps, that GJ was referring to a one off performance yesterday. Have you not ever let yourself down occasionally? If our manager seriously believed that the players had let themselves down for being top of the league after 38 games then he would be an idiot. I don't really think that is the case though. GJ is simply trying to ensure that the same type of faults apparent yesterday do not re-occur and if we are being brutally honest I don't think he, as manager, was on top of his game either yesterday. But it's how you react to mistakes that count rather than being weighed down by them.

Think he also had the Leicester game on his mind as well. GJ IS trying to find out why mistakes and players not turning up have come into the game a lot more lately. Telling players how many more wins needed does put the pressure on! I think it's just the expectation from supporters having got this close that many will look for the faults. I don't care who you are everybody will be on edge as the final countdown of games go passed, including players, who need the twelth man more then ever.

One Plymouth man Fallon outjumped every City player in the penalty box and mid -field to get his side going! Again an opponent got his tactics better than City.

How long have we to talk about Goal Scorers. Only hope Trundle will do it in Cardiff and from the START OF THE GAME MR JOHNSON.

I think instead of writing garbage on the website , you might want to think what Gary Johnson has given us.Promtion and battling in March for a place in the Premiership.If we lost every game in the run in, we have had a fantastic season and this site should be singing his praises.

And don't kid yourself that we have given much at Ashton Gate to the team.For a crowd of that size the vocal support was an embarassement.I was in G block of the Dolman and all I heard were the Plymouth support.If only we sounded off more at home games instead of on the website maybe we might have won yesterday.

WELL DONE GARY JOHNSON THIS SEASOM HAS BEEN GREAT.

My dad came over the Irish Sea to Bristol in 1950 and, God bless him, he is still breathing God's air and lives in Somerset a few miles out of the city.

His one big worry as I was growing up was that I would become a moaning minger like so many of the Bristolians he worked with. He could never get his head round how his colleagues could always find things to moan & gripe about even in circumstances where life was wonderful. I won't give examples because it sounds like some of his colleagues are Forum posters!

This squad has been nothing but consistent this season. Each of the first three sets of 10 games brought us 17 points. Nine games into the fourth set of 10 games we have 16 points so a draw at Cardiff next Saturday is a done deal!!

This time last year we lost at home to Bradford City 2-3. How did that happen? We lost twice more in the run in but we made it.

Chill out folks. Be happy. Be positive. We're still in the mix. Automatic is still on. Mission impossible is possible. Seven games to go & plenty of points up for grabs.

19,000+ should also be a done deal for each of our last 3 home games. Two games 1 point? Boo hoo. Deal with it. The true picture is 39 games 67 points. Bloody fantastic!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

what a ####### the club is in the best position it has been in for 30 years, have exceeded all our expectations this season, 3 years ago we were bottom of league 1 and your slating GJ for not getting his tactics right.

how can you put your hope on one player i always thought football was a TEAM game.

we should have nothing to be complaining about.

how right you are; sack the cheeky cockney blighter... *sigh*

clearly we are all a bit sore after losing but some of the shite on here beggers belief.

answer me this question : how the hell can you slate the side and espically gary johnson after the miracles they have produced this season ? even if we don't get promoted i will still be well proud of the boys and thank gj for the great job he has done gary johnson is already a legend down here and he has only been here for two whole seasons !!!

you redssssssssss !

thats why you're on my ignore list..... just checking...... what an unbelievable piece of crap.

Archived