IGNORED

Lets Have It Right...

Lita For Congo

Okay, i'm reading through the forum and all i'm seeing is people moaning. Now i can see their point of view, we are screaming out for a striker and our last 2 games have been must wins and we have failed, BUT Leicester done us a massive favour, as did the Watford result, we are still their and in with a massive shout of going up. We need to pull together now and push us through the finishing line. Yesterday, we seemed to try and find Adebola as quick as possible in the hope he would steam through their backline and thats not our bag, we are a footballing team and this direct style of play, isn't as effective as it is for teams like Watford. We are set up to play football and i think we must do from now on.

Trundle MUST start saturday, felt Byfield was ineffective today didnt offer alot of me. Trunds only scored a penalty but it will do him the world of good to get on and score, and we saw that after, when he had a great effort, cutting in. Brooker also must come back this week and take his place on the bench for Saturday. Brining on Vasko yesterday was a poor shout, i can see why Jonno tried it as it would of confused Plymouth but he isnt a centre forward.

In saying that though, we are in our best position for about 30 years and we wont get a better chance. Nows the time to empty all the boys mind and just do what they have done all season, go out with a smile on their faces and play some truelly quality football. It suits us better!

Come on you Reds!

(excuse spelling/punctuation few to many blackthorns last night)

Archived