IGNORED

Trundle To Start V Cardiff

SUPER REDS

I think the only pairing we have not tried is Trundle and Adebola,Trundle is going to be really up for this one and hopefully with Hasslebank suspended for a sending off yesterday and the semi cup final on there minds a good time to go there,I also think Murray may be worth a try he loves Cardiff also,Murray is a good player and scores goals

I think the only pairing we have not tried is Trundle and Adebola,Trundle is going to be really up for this one and hopefully with Hasslebank suspended for a sending off yesterday and the semi cup final on there minds a good time to go there,I also think Murray may be worth a try he loves Cardiff also,Murray is a good player and scores goals

also the possibility of administration looming on wednesday might put them on a downer! (surprised they haven't got the PFA to pay all their debts off, wouldn't be the first time!)

It's an absolute must. He isn't the sort who's going to hide and will be relishing playing over there. He looked by far the more dangerous of our attacking threats yesterday so for that reason alone he should partner Dele next week. Murray should definately be involved in the final sixteen.

It's an absolute must. He isn't the sort who's going to hide and will be relishing playing over there. He looked by far the more dangerous of our attacking threats yesterday so for that reason alone he should partner Dele next week. Murray should definately be involved in the final sixteen.

Agree with that.

He's not a lad who runs and hides.

Whether you like/dislike the bloke you can't knock his willingness to be there to be shot at.

Thought his penalty was well taken and was the main one prepared to have a go from in and around the box as well.

Much more a threat than Byfield.

It's a possibility yes..although I think our team is quite confused because the reshuffle of the line and different formations. I'd like to see a 4-5-1 with dele(trundle on the bench maybe) and noble behind, seeing as Cardiff are a footballing side. Sounds negative but I really don't think with the current players avaible that we play that well with 4-4-2.As for Muarry he is worth a try for sure , I don't see much point on putting sproule on the bench seeing as he isn't in good form.I'm sure most of you will disagree.

I would have thought Dele and Byfield would have worked better than it did yesterday.

I agree Trundle, because of the Swansea connection, and Murray should play a role on Saturday. Although GJ has stressed he didn't want to criticise individuals it was clear to me that he wasn't best pleased with Adebola's contribution yesterday. If he had the option to rest him I'm sure he would use it, we don't so I guess he will play with GJ's words ringing in his ears.

Archived