IGNORED

Cardiff Coaches

YattonRed

Hi everyone i got tickets for Cardiff away this Saturday always go to away games but always drive & have never been on a coach before. This may be a stupid question but can we take a bag of food & stuff on to the coach. Then when we get to the ground can we leave belongings on the coach before we go into the ground. Cheers just don't want to take a bag of stuff to find we cant leave anything on the coach and have to take it all into the ground under searches & that .

Many thanks

:englandsmile4wf:

I have been told that unfortunately u cannot bring booze on these CATs coaches!??

am i correct?

may have to take me hip flask...

Yeah you can't but that's not stopped me in the past. Just get a bottle of Apple Tango, empty it and fill it with cider. Worked every time for me, touch wood again on Saturday!

Guest We all smile we all sing

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO.

I orderd my ticket for Cardiff about 2 weeks ago, but haven't picked it up yet .

Will it be open Easter Friday? I doubt it will..

Or Saturday morning before we leave???

Because i have work all this week and won't be able to gt time off?

Am i therefore ######?

Cheers.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO.

I orderd my ticket for Cardiff about 2 weeks ago, but haven't picked it up yet .

Will it be open Easter Friday? I doubt it will..

Or Saturday morning before we leave???

Because i have work all this week and won't be able to gt time off?

Am i therefore ######?

Cheers.

Should be open Sat morning before we leave usually opens 9-12. I would ring the club just to make sure being Easter weekend.

Archived