IGNORED

Is Alan Walsh Worth A Recall ?

I Just thought seeing as we are recalling any and all players then we might as well get Alan Walsh back and while were at maybe Bob Taylor what's he doin now surely he would be worth a punt.

Hang on would he be championship material ?? Laugh

All the players that went only loan with the exception of SB went because they could not and will not get a game in this team.

So if you are a moderator please do us all a favour and merge all loans threads so we can move on and talk about something else.

:disapointed2se: Fans are just suggesting their thoughts on team selection, is this now not allowed; maybe guess the attendance; early leavers; how many are we taking threads are prefered.

We all want whats best for B.C.F.C we all have opinions if we cant express them theres no point.

:disapointed2se: Fans are just suggesting their thoughts on team selection, is this now not allowed; maybe guess the attendance; early leavers; how many are we taking threads are prefered.

We all want whats best for B.C.F.C we all have opinions if we cant express them theres no point.

i'm with glos boy on this one - the reason that so many people are posting their thoughts about brooker is because a lot of bcfc fans want to talk about it.

if you're bored of that discussion and want to discuss something else, then all you have to do is write a (sensible) post of your own.

i'm with glos boy on this one - the reason that so many people are posting their thoughts about brooker is because a lot of bcfc fans want to talk about it.

if you're bored of that discussion and want to discuss something else, then all you have to do is write a (sensible) post of your own.

I have wrote a few sensible post and as i have said i was just tryin to lighten the mood and if you look i have contributed to other SB posts this was only intended as a bit of fun and most of the posts have entered in to the spirit maybe you don't remember enough good ol boys and are feeling a little left out.

If thats not the case then FGS give the players of the past a shout out.

I have wrote a few sensible post and as i have said i was just tryin to lighten the mood and if you look i have contributed to other SB posts this was only intended as a bit of fun and most of the posts have entered in to the spirit maybe you don't remember enough good ol boys and are feeling a little left out.

If thats not the case then FGS give the players of the past a shout out.

Glenn "Pyscho" Humphries at that back to shore it up a little.

Rory Fallon wouldn't have got that second goal with that defending.

Wouldn't have happened on Glenn's watch!

Glenn "Pyscho" Humphries at that back to shore it up a little.

Rory Fallon wouldn't have got that second goal with that defending.

Wouldn't have happened on Glenn's watch!

Loved that guy!

He might have scored the first, but he would have been leaving the ground on crutches about 30 secs later! - quality

Archived