IGNORED

Anywhere In Orlando To Watch The Stoke Game?

when i went there in the summer they had something like fox sports 1,2,3 and extra which i think they just copy what sky sports are showing so you've got a chance with that.

the coverage is rubbish and you have useless yanks talking rubbish about whats going on so my advice would be to mute it and have the wurzels on in the background.

Hi, newboy here (well not so new anymore, more well used!)

Been reading the forum for a couple of years but as yet not grasped the opportunity to join in the debates!

Clevedon Red - If you are in the Orlando area then try the George & Dragon at the top end of International Drive about 400 yards down from Wet and Wild, same side of the road.

A nice English pub that show all the top games on 4 large screens.

Was in there on Sat 1st December and as soon as the barman spotted my City cap he turned the TV at the bar to Sentanta for the Watford game! All the rest of the pub wre watching a Prem game (think it was Villa)- wasn't interested - they all thought I was barmy jumping up and down when we scored!

Try it , I think you will enjoy it there - nice family friendly pub!

Hi, try this place for the Stoke game - should be great for a mid day game!

I'll be in Orlando around the same time, though I might not be in a position to see the game as I'm flying back that evening. The one problem I saw is i believe Man United are playing at the same time, so I'd expect any places that show footie would be showing that. Worth ringing up and checking i suppose.

What a cracking pub, serves a nice pint too.

going to be over in Orlando myself for the last two games of the season [sheffield utd and preston] so thats where i will be hanging out.

Any other city fans over at that time come and join me, i'll be the one in the city away kit, cant wait, come on you reds.....

What a cracking pub, serves a nice pint too.

going to be over in Orlando myself for the last two games of the season [sheffield utd and preston] so thats where i will be hanging out.

Any other city fans over at that time come and join me, i'll be the one in the city away kit, cant wait, come on you reds.....

Hmmm, Any chance of the lady on your sig to pose, in a BCFC set? ;)

bit random, but does anyone know if there are any places in orlando, florida that shows english sport? I'm over there for the stoke game and obviously want to watch it.

thanks in advance

There is a place just off juction 27 on the I4 called the pub. They will show it. Watched the highlights City v Cardiff last year just before xmas in there.

bit random, but does anyone know if there are any places in orlando, florida that shows english sport? I'm over there for the stoke game and obviously want to watch it.

thanks in advance

Watched an England game going back about 5 years ago in TGI Fridays on I Drive. Lots of screens with a variety of sport on and a very good atmosphere. Have found a number for them as well +14079039556. Hope this helps!

There is a place just off juction 27 on the I4 called the pub. They will show it. Watched the highlights City v Cardiff last year just before xmas in there.

another cracking pub, serve a lovely pie and chips in there, not one pie but two, lovely.... :tounge: :yawn::yawn:

Hi yes I live here, some pubs above could be good bet. Setanta shows Champoinship games but do not have the schedules for April in yet. Depends were your staying for the best place but I'll will be keeping my eyes peeled because I will be watching the game some how.

another cracking pub, serve a lovely pie and chips in there, not one pie but two, lovely.... :tounge: :yawn::yawn:

Yep go in there a fair bit as it's near the office, Big Frank serves up some nice food...

If you Cant get the game in Orlando at any pub, try Lynchs Irish Pub in Jacksonville. its a 2 hour drive but there could be a good chance that they will be showing it.

http://www.lynchsirishpub.com/

try contacting Keith

www.jaxcsc.com if you ask one of the guys from that page they could get you his Email Address to ask the manager if they are showing the game

If you Cant get the game in Orlando at any pub, try Lynchs Irish Pub in Jacksonville. its a 2 hour drive but there could be a good chance that they will be showing it.

http://www.lynchsirishpub.com/

try contacting Keith

www.jaxcsc.com if you ask one of the guys from that page they could get you his Email Address to ask the manager if they are showing the game

Be a right crack driving home after a few beer from that !

The yanks are serious about DUI's !!

when i went there in the summer they had something like fox sports 1,2,3 and extra which i think they just copy what sky sports are showing so you've got a chance with that.

the coverage is rubbish and you have useless yanks talking rubbish about whats going on so my advice would be to mute it and have the wurzels on in the background.

I you are anywhere near international drive head about 1/4 mile south from wet n Wild and there is O'Neills, an irish bar, they show all sky sports games live, there are football shirts all over the walls and it is full of english folk who now make florida there home. Well worth a visit!

I you are anywhere near international drive head about 1/4 mile south from wet n Wild and there is O'Neills, an irish bar, they show all sky sports games live, there are football shirts all over the walls and it is full of english folk who now make florida there home. Well worth a visit!

But the sky sports pictures are broadcast from Fox or Setanta, you can't get Sky Sports directly from the UK, so you'll be watching the Man Utd game there and Arsenal V Reading with Fulham V Liverpool in the morning.

Archived