IGNORED

Season Ticket

crusader

I'm pretty confused too. i currently have a ST in the East end with my dad and plan on renewing them before April 11th, which will mean i get them at current prices. That i understand.

I also understand that a current ST holder in the other three stands can renew there ticket and transfer it to the East End now.

what i'm unsure of is, i have a friend who is not currently a ST holder but would like to get one in the East End for next year. When is he able to buy one? Now, or does he have to wait untill people have had time to renew?

I'm pretty confused too. i currently have a ST in the East end with my dad and plan on renewing them before April 11th, which will mean i get them at current prices. That i understand.

I also understand that a current ST holder in the other three stands can renew there ticket and transfer it to the East End now.

what i'm unsure of is, i have a friend who is not currently a ST holder but would like to get one in the East End for next year. When is he able to buy one? Now, or does he have to wait untill people have had time to renew?

After 11th April when they go on general sale but the price will be dearer than what your paying for the East End.

• SC&T Board Members
can a current season ticket holder buy a season ticket for a friend so they are able to sit together, purchasing now

This is something the Trust asked for and was told 'yes it's OK'. However, as others have said it has not been widely publicised. DL confirmed to me a day after the ST prices were announced that this CAN be done as long as the existing ST holder contacts the ticket office themself ... in fact probably best to go down in person.

The concept, however, that a Dad, for instance, who is an ST holder, can buy his son his first ST in a seat next to him and at the renewal price was agreed. Of course, to find 2 seats together the existing ST-holder may have to move.

Bottom line is DL said to the Trust 'yes', it can be done.

The scheme is for family members only, not friends, and proof will be required. As BR points out, the idea is that a dad can get a ticket for his son or daughter and introduce them to the joys of following City and keep a close family connection going. Friends or third cousins will have to wait until tickets go on general sale.

This is something the Trust asked for and was told 'yes it's OK'. However, as others have said it has not been widely publicised. DL confirmed to me a day after the ST prices were announced that this CAN be done as long as the existing ST holder contacts the ticket office themself ... in fact probably best to go down in person.

The concept, however, that a Dad, for instance, who is an ST holder, can buy his son his first ST in a seat next to him and at the renewal price was agreed. Of course, to find 2 seats together the existing ST-holder may have to move.

Bottom line is DL said to the Trust 'yes', it can be done.

The scheme is for family members only, not friends, and proof will be required. As BR points out, the idea is that a dad can get a ticket for his son or daughter and introduce them to the joys of following City and keep a close family connection going. Friends or third cousins will have to wait until tickets go on general sale.

Dave,

Can I therefore get one for my partner (not married) and her daughter next to me? I've already renewed mine. We all live together. How do I go about this and what proof do I need?

Regards,

Beaks

Archived