IGNORED

Cardiff Not Paying Attention?

Will Rollason

forum

Understandably all the talk is of Wembly..... Now if you were a Cardiff player wouldnt you be thinking about it too?? wouldnt you be worried about missing out through injury or suspension??

I really hope so

My only question as a Cardiff player would be - How do i get out of being a Cardiff player.

forum

Understandably all the talk is of Wembly..... Now if you were a Cardiff player wouldnt you be thinking about it too?? wouldnt you be worried about missing out through injury or suspension??

I really hope so

When you compare that to the hysteria of when we used to play them 5-6 years ago its amazing.

I still fondly remember they day after they lost to Stoke in that play off game - the cardiff rivals board was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet just completely taken over by fans of every other club in the entire premier/football league :D

I still fondly remember they day after they lost to Stoke in that play off game - the cardiff rivals board was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet just completely taken over by fans of every other club in the entire premier/football league :D

I remember that very well. It was when Sam Hamann was at the height of his powers, comparing them to Barcelona etc, and pretty much every club in the country revelled in their failure. Even on here it was the only topic of discussion.

Believe me, they will want nothing more than to put a huge dent in our promotion bid and also help them on their way to a playoff place, forget all the forum talk of Wembley, yes it's nice for their fans but the players know that the date at Wembley is already booked.

Don't let it fool you, they are a decent enough side at times, as they showed at Ashton gate.

Archived