IGNORED

Tony Mowbray Friends With Alex Furgeson?

Is it me or has Tony Mowbray now completley lost the plot.

"We've scored 10 in our last two away games so I think the players will look forward to the games."

According to him the Baggies how now scored 10 away goals in the last 2 games MMMMMMM lets look at that shall we.

We know one of their games was against very good quality opposition well if they are if you play on the Downs on a sunday morn the Gas!!

The other match well I'm struggling to find it so he must have been on the phone( in between calls to the Samaritans.) to Alex Fergeuson asking how the hell he going to put some positive spin on a dire situation.

I can only assume that TM has now developed a spilt personality and is utterly convince that whilst watch the Replay of the Gas mauling the he was actually witnessing a live game.

Because as far as i can see there last 2 League away games they have scored 2 goals losing one and winning the other maybe someone can shed some light on this matter????

Is it me or has Tony Mowbray now completley lost the plot.

"We've scored 10 in our last two away games so I think the players will look forward to the games."

According to him the Baggies how now scored 10 away goals in the last 2 games MMMMMMM lets look at that shall we.

We know one of their games was against very good quality opposition well if they are if you play on the Downs on a sunday morn the Gas!!

The other match well I'm struggling to find it so he must have been on the phone( in between calls to the Samaritans.) to Alex Fergeuson asking how the hell he going to put some positive spin on a dire situation.

I can only assume that TM has now developed a spilt personality and is utterly convince that whilst watch the Replay of the Gas mauling the he was actually witnessing a live game.

Because as far as i can see there last 2 League away games they have scored 2 goals losing one and winning the other maybe someone can shed some light on this matter????

If you ignore the league and just count FA Cup (sponsored by someone) games - they won 5-1 at the allotment and 5-1 at the Ricky Stadium, Coventry.

C

If you ignore the league and just count FA Cup (sponsored by someone) games - they won 5-1 at the allotment and 5-1 at the Ricky Stadium, Coventry.

C

Hardly good opposition. Also league is what matters as far as i can see TM is running scared cos most of the games have left are away and so far they have struggled in the league.

West Broms away record is W7 D2 L8 or 23 points from 17 games at an average of 1.35 points per game. There last five league aways were;

Sheff Wed W

Barnsley L

Preston L

Hull W

Ipswich L

As most will agree it's a tight division and few teams will expect to be dominated in their own ground irrespective of whether its West Brom. The Baggies have also struggled for consistency during the season. I think they'll do well to make automatic now.

Archived