IGNORED

The Weak City Players That Passed The Ball Too Soon And Their Responsibility.

Jags11

Sturrock said quite openly Argyll could never win playing pretty football but they excelled when they had a battle on! So it would appear we were not strong or clever enough to keep the ball to ourselves and reverted to long ball.

Sturrock said they had to 'steal' the game and that was the plan! We had to play attacking football to win the game which did not work and of course we do not have a goal poacher!

We are becoming like Arsenal playing in the middle of the field getting stuck without no dangerous play in the penalty box! (except for some great international players) but look at their results recently and they have been league leaders.

Regretably if City pick the wrong team we are watching it go wrong for 70minutes before changes then it is too much to win the game in a short time!

McIndoe wants and gets every ball during the game but he never really creates any danger in the penalty area for example.

Possibly all the Cardiff endeavor's could be against Trundle on Saturday and that might give someone a chance to score?

Mr Johnson this team will be your choice on Saturday and I look forward to watching your tactics and the chosen players giving 100% more than displayed before 19000 last Saturday.

Nervous :shocking:

Sturrock said quite openly Argyll could never win playing pretty football but they excelled when they had a battle on! So it would appear we were not strong or clever enough to keep the ball to ourselves and reverted to long ball.

Sturrock said they had to 'steal' the game and that was the plan! We had to play attacking football to win the game which did not work and of course we do not have a goal poacher!

We are becoming like Arsenal playing in the middle of the field getting stuck without no dangerous play in the penalty box! (except for some great international players) but look at their results recently and they have been league leaders.

Regretably if City pick the wrong team we are watching it go wrong for 70minutes before changes then it is too much to win the game in a short time!

McIndoe wants and gets every ball during the game but he never really creates any danger in the penalty area for example.

Possibly all the Cardiff endeavor's could be against Trundle on Saturday and that might give someone a chance to score?

Mr Johnson this team will be your choice on Saturday and I look forward to watching your tactics and the chosen players giving 100% more than displayed before 19000 last Saturday.

Seven assists and four goals suggest otherwise.

McINDOE IS LOOKING GOOD AT THE MOMENT!! AND EVERYTHING HE DOES LOOKS GOOD!! APART FROM THE SHITTY STEP OVER , KEEP WATCING THE CRISTIANO RONALDO VIDEOS BUD YOUL GET IT RIGHT ONE DAY!! HAHA!! BUT HE IS PLAYING OUT OF POSITION!! MCALISTER PUTS IN MORE CORSSES FROM DEEP THAN MCINDOE!!

McINDOE IS LOOKING GOOD AT THE MOMENT!! AND EVERYTHING HE DOES LOOKS GOOD!! APART FROM THE SHITTY STEP OVER , KEEP WATCING THE CRISTIANO RONALDO VIDEOS BUD YOUL GET IT RIGHT ONE DAY!! HAHA!! BUT HE IS PLAYING OUT OF POSITION!! MCALISTER PUTS IN MORE CORSSES FROM DEEP THAN MCINDOE!!

If you think we are all deaf on here, then use sign language :sign09:

What a load of rubbish. McIndoe's been in sparkling form this season as Edson's stats back up.

Playing left-wing, it isn't his job to swing balls in from deep. It's a job of getting the byline and supplying ammunition for the strikers, which is something he has done very well. If we had goalscorers his assist rate would be that much better.

People moan a boutSproule for playing too deep and you want McIndoe to start doing that too? I think you've been watching far too much of Beckham on the TV.

Goodridge had a 'shitty' stepover that got shed loads of goals and assists. :noexpression:

What a load of rubbish. McIndoe's been in sparkling form this season as Edson's stats back up.

Playing left-wing, it isn't his job to swing balls in from deep. It's a job of getting the byline and supplying ammunition for the strikers, which is something he has done very well. If we had goalscorers his assist rate would be that much better.

People moan a boutSproule for playing too deep and you want McIndoe to start doing that too? I think you've been watching far too much of Beckham on the TV.

Goodridge had a 'shitty' stepover that got shed loads of goals and assists. :noexpression:

i agree read my post, 'BIG BIG TATIACAL PROBLEM' i wish we were using the wings more!!! next time you watch him actually watch it, I'm suprised it fools anyone!! ususally he pulls that little magic trick out when theres no one around him, i love it!!

City are second and have been in the top six all season which for a promoted team borders on miraculous because it has not been based on spending our way to the top but on the very sound tactical prowess of Gary Johnson.

I can look at the teams around City in the league like Watford or Stoke and think thank Christ we have the manager we do.

Archived