IGNORED

City & Cardiff Current Form

Bristol Boy

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt the number of goals scored irrelevant.

Chelsea scored 4 tonight, but ended up with one point

Man U scored half as many goals but got all three points.

Exactly my point Dolly!

also You can score 4 say and get 3 Comfortably Points or you can scrap a 1 goal win and the points are the same!!

we don't have to be Scoring more that 1 every game to Win!

Exactly my point Dolly!

also You can score 4 say and get 3 Comfortably Points or you can scrap a 1 goal win and the points are the same!!

we don't have to be Scoring more that 1 every game to Win!

Sitting second after 39 games with a goal difference of just +2 is taking the piss somewhat though you must agree!?

Sitting second after 39 games with a goal difference of just +2 is taking the piss somewhat though you must agree!?

It is strange, granted, but Who gives a **** what our goal difference is.

It is now far too late for our goal difference to be turned around to the point where we have a better gd than Watford, Stoke or WBA, so it doesn't matter now if we end up with -21 GD as long as we have one more point than 3rd place at the end of the season.

The only time that goal difference can and may matter is after 46 games. By which time, if you haven't grasped the opportunity to be at least a point ahead of third place then it's irrelevant as you can then look back at the chances you've missed.

Right now, GD means nothing. 1-0 for every remaining game and we will be up regardless of our far inferior GD. You just have to do enough on the pitch to ensure that it's not worth an extra point on 4th May to someone.

Our last game against Preston is looking more and more like last seasons final game against Rotheram. A have to win for auto promotion.

Cardiff is strictly down to GJ's selections and who we have on the bench. We can win it with the players we have, its up to GJ to get his part of it right.

Our last game against Preston is looking more and more like last seasons final game against Rotheram. A have to win for auto promotion.

Cardiff is strictly down to GJ's selections and who we have on the bench. We can win it with the players we have, its up to GJ to get his part of it right.

Agree with that - the right team and tactics can win this - that is down to GJ - delivering the performance is down to the players - we can do this :Believe:

I must admit i would like to see a prolific striker @ Ashton Gate

I'm sure should we Reach the promised land Johnson will have one drafted in from Europe :rolleyes:

At Cardiff we're like two different teams. We raise to the big occassion and we play like we couldn't give a s"!t against the lesser guys. But regardless of league position the game against you guys is a big one and we'll be up for it. Our defence is pretty solid at the moment, our probelm is getting our strikers to score. The midfield have been chipping in in the big games, thats where we'll be most dangerous.

Archived