IGNORED

Southampto Tickets For Sell..........

Lee F

I have done everything I can to get tickets for me and the Ginger boy and I have had to do something I never thought I would. I have gone corporate (prawn sandwich brigade) for the day.

Here is what you get for £99 + vat each (£65 + vat for u14's)- ( I like the free booze bit most)! Anyone else joining me?

I have the pleasure of outlining below details of the Hospitality package available for the above fixture. For your information also we only have 4 spaces left in the Bristol City allocation for Hospitality.

Mike Channon Suite:

Individual day of game, £99 (+VAT) per person per game

This is our largest and most atmospheric suite and provides excellent opportunities for both seasonal and selective matchday entertainment in a friendly and informal environment.

Your matchday package will include:

Delicious three-course hot and cold buffet

Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks (spirits can be purchased at an additional cost)

Half-time and full-time refreshments

Centre stand seats giving action packed views

Matchday host, taking you through the day

Suite entertainment and guest speakers

Past and present player interviews

Matchday programme

Matchday car parking

If you would like any further information on the above or to book your places please feel free to call me direct on 023 8072 7739.

Kind Regards

Helen Gammage

Corporate Sales Executive

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

I have done everything I can to get tickets for me and the Ginger boy and I have had to do something I never thought I would. I have gone corporate (prawn sandwich brigade) for the day.

Here is what you get for £99 + vat each (£65 + vat for u14's)- ( I like the free booze bit most)! Anyone else joining me?

I have the pleasure of outlining below details of the Hospitality package available for the above fixture. For your information also we only have 4 spaces left in the Bristol City allocation for Hospitality.

Mike Channon Suite:

This is our largest and most atmospheric suite and provides excellent opportunities for both seasonal and selective matchday entertainment in a friendly and informal environment.

Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks (spirits can be purchased at an additional cost)

Matchday programme

Matchday car parking

If you would like any further information on the above or to book your places please feel free to call me direct on 023 8072 7739.

Kind Regards

Helen Gammage

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

Booked ours up weeks ago 10 of us going down nice and early , should be a quiet day :drunk2::yahoo:

Mike Channon Suite:

Matchday programme

Matchday car parking

Kind Regards

Helen Gammage

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

Got exactly the same Lee with the exception we have our own box for 10 of us. Free bar all day from 11am :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: getting there 10.55am :innocent06::innocent06:

Ours was £1400 so £140 a head.

Worth every penny, and can assure Southampton football club, we will do our upmost to make the most of the free bar :innocent06:

Mike Channon Suite:

Matchday programme

Matchday car parking

Kind Regards

Helen Gammage

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

Do you have any takers on this yet!?

Guest DrFaustus
struggling to get ticjets, i have also gone corportae and now have 4 tickets in the stokes suite...with free drink, bring it on!

Judging by your spelling, you've had an advance raid on the free grog fella :D

Judging by your spelling, you've had an advance raid on the free grog fella :D

I don't know....... blooming Glory seekers..... buying season tickets and then purchasing all the tickets for away games!

I mean where were they for the past ten years?

Some of them were also there but...........

Don't they know who me and many others are?

Bring on division 1 ...... none of us will be able to get tickets then :)

Naa...... let's just get there..... UP THE CITY! as my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say

What a seaon regardless.....

Do you have any takers on this yet!?

I just booked for me and the boy. I promised him we would go a few weeks back so had to do it. It was a bitter sweet pill to swallow though as it is costing £192.20 plus travel yet I renewed our season tickets for next year to transfer into the EE for £350 for the whole year. I goes to show what a good deal the season tickets in the EE for next year are.

Really looking forward to Southampton though, freebie food and beer mmmmmmmmmmm. Was odd how after booking they told me the 'smart casual dress code with no denim or trainers and no club colours unless you are under 14. I wonder how they will take it when I start johnson says in the posh seats???

:innocent06:

Archived