IGNORED

Norwich Home 29 March

BCFC DREAMER

G'day, I have one of my best mates coming over from Australia and I'll be showing him round Bristol, and obviously i'll be taking him to his first and maybe only City game. Norwich is the next home game we can go to, glad it wasn't Plymouth now...

What d'ya reckon the atmosphere for this game will be like? Obviously if we beat Cardiff we should sell out. More importantly do Norwich travel well?

Also, where to sit for the best atmosphere, I'm thinking to the left of the dolman so a good view but also a good atmosphere nxt to the east end.

Obviously the position City are in any game is a good game to go to at the moment but my only concern is Norwich are doing badly, so may not bring many down. If its a sell out game would be awesome but that probably hinges on the result @ Baadiff..

Norwich usually travel in decent numbers be surprised if there is not at least a thousand of em even in their lowly position and poor form.

Hi dreamer I'm a demmy down lad exiled (in norwich), bet they will sell out beleive it or not about 2000, a lot of lads of spoken to have never been to agate so bit of a weekender. By all acounts they make a lot of noise away but not nasty.

Bit c@cky though as all therve gone on about is how many points there off the playoffs with relegation staring them in the face, reminds me of forest!!! ha ha ha. In answer to your question think that will be a cracker of a game to take your mate too.

Hi dreamer I'm a demmy down lad exiled (in norwich), bet they will sell out beleive it or not about 2000, a lot of lads of spoken to have never been to agate so bit of a weekender. By all acounts they make a lot of noise away but not nasty.

Bit c@cky though as all therve gone on about is how many points there off the playoffs with relegation staring them in the face, reminds me of forest!!! ha ha ha. In answer to your question think that will be a cracker of a game to take your mate too.

Canaries do make alot... thats why when i was 4 i strangled mine :kiddie:

ah nice one, I can't wait, i'll get the tickets tomorrow no doubt!

G'day, I have one of my best mates coming over from Australia and I'll be showing him round Bristol, and obviously i'll be taking him to his first and maybe only City game. Norwich is the next home game we can go to, glad it wasn't Plymouth now...

What d'ya reckon the atmosphere for this game will be like? Obviously if we beat Cardiff we should sell out. More importantly do Norwich travel well?

Also, where to sit for the best atmosphere, I'm thinking to the left of the dolman so a good view but also a good atmosphere nxt to the east end.

Obviously the position City are in any game is a good game to go to at the moment but my only concern is Norwich are doing badly, so may not bring many down. If its a sell out game would be awesome but that probably hinges on the result @ Baadiff..

Dreamer i would say judging by the way this season has gone so far every game between now and the end of the season will be a good game to go to.

But some of them could well be nervy affairs as we edge ever closer to the promise land as someone famously once said "it's Squeeky bum time."

Early indications suggest that we should sell out every single home games till the end of the season.

On another note a friend of mine who lives in Bath who supports Liverpool said that if we get promoted he would buy a season ticket. Do we need fans like that or should we look at it as a way of intoducing new fans to the club?

Dreamer i would say judging by the way this season has gone so far every game between now and the end of the season will be a good game to go to.

But some of them could well be nervy affairs as we edge ever closer to the promise land as someone famously once said "it's Squeeky bum time."

Early indications suggest that we should sell out every single home games till the end of the season.

On another note a friend of mine who lives in Bath who supports Liverpool said that if we get promoted he would buy a season ticket. Do we need fans like that or should we look at it as a way of intoducing new fans to the club?

welcome all new fans to the club regardless of the division, but will be a bit miffed if such "fans" buy 4 away tickets for there "mates" who are non city and the away allocation sells out, just for the big games, or its a case of workmates etc who always slate city get a season ticket holder to get them tickets for the big uns, namely and selfishly i know meaning i cant get a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear a bit of a "blackburn syndrome" but hey lets get there first and just enjoy the ride.

Archived