IGNORED

Will Barbs3 Be Open Before The Coaches Leave Saturday?

bringbacktherobin

As much as I would love to have gone to Cardiff (bloomin' Easter!) I doubt very much I'd have a pint or two before boarding the coach.

From what I've heard, your on the coach a few hours before a stop so going without a wee would be a nightmare.

MM

There are toilets on the coach, though they do tend to fill up and sink like sh*t on the way home.

I'll tell you what is sinking like sh*t, Rovers season.

Pints of cold ale before hours on a coach are not ideal, much rather have a nice bowl of porridge.

Are BCFC colostomy bags available at the club shop before the coaches leave?

BCAGFC, what if say someone has a heart attack on the coach. They probably would stop then.

Was that post really worth the effort?, or are you just trying to get your ratings up!.

It is OBVIOUS that if someone is seriously ill they will stop (educated people would have read between the lines).

I have been told that their will be ABSOLUTELY NO service station stops for any reason, EXCEPT FOR: heart attack, stroke, earthquake, flood, storms, stampeding elephants, etc etc (EG: NO TOILET STOPS), so if you are on a coach without a toilet, the club/police say TOUGH...

Is that clear enough?...

BCAGFC

Was that post really worth the effort?, or are you just trying to get your ratings up!.

It is OBVIOUS that if someone is seriously ill they will stop (educated people would have read between the lines).

I have been told that their will be ABSOLUTELY NO service station stops for any reason, EXCEPT FOR: heart attack, stroke, earthquake, flood, storms, stampeding elephants, etc etc (EG: NO TOILET STOPS), so if you are on a coach without a toilet, the club/police say TOUGH...

Is that clear enough?...

BCAGFC

what if you really really really need a wee?

Archived