IGNORED

Inflatable Sheep... Gotta Be Done Hasn't It?

Jordan Tansley

Now for a small fee of aprox. £4 you can purchase an inflatable sheep called Dolly.. she is fit u no!

on a more serious note.. after seeing an inflatable bannana in the plymouth support on saturday i decided the most potent form of racial hatred i can aim at the welsh is to dance around with a sheep,

now, i don't condone racial hatred in anyway but this is different.

i just wondered if any1 else had this idea, or another more brilliant idea for the cardiff game..

ps. can this be the most aggresive game ever please, cos we do better wen this is the case, and may i remind u all of the trouble cardiff caused earlier this season!!! :englandflag:

E-I-E-I-E-I-O :englandsmile4wf:

Now for a small fee of aprox. £4 you can purchase an inflatable sheep called Dolly.. she is fit u no!

on a more serious note.. after seeing an inflatable bannana in the plymouth support on saturday i decided the most potent form of racial hatred i can aim at the welsh is to dance around with a sheep,

i just wondered if any1 else had this idea, or another more brilliant idea for the cardiff game..

ps. can this be the most aggresive game ever please, cos we do better wen this is the case, and may i remind u all of the trouble cardiff caused earlier this season!!! :englandflag:

Most away teams bring inflatable sheep (there's usually a few kicking around in the home end too!!). I was at the game at Ashton Gate this year, what's this trouble you are talking about???

Most away teams bring inflatable sheep (there's usually a few kicking around in the home end too!!). I was at the game at Ashton Gate this year, what's this trouble you are talking about???

maybe when some of your stupid fans found out they could get through the netting separating our fans in the east end from cardiff fans, and then walked towards them (about 100 of them) threateningly, before singing "run away run away"... they're tough I guess!?

maybe when some of your stupid fans found out they could get through the netting separating our fans in the east end from cardiff fans, and then walked towards them (about 100 of them) threateningly, before singing "run away run away"... they're tough I guess!?

it was very nice of them to fold up the netting saved the stewards a job :winner_third_h4h:

bring on saturday i cant wait

Just like the majority of you lot on here then I guess, so tough with your hard words and lack of originality

its new bought it to take to wembley

the home of english football

strange that, welsh team going to the very heart of english football for a day out, and could even be going back to do what we call a "27" or in your terms take the most know/watched/talked about challenge trophy in the world out of its country of origin. AGAIN

strange that, welsh team going to the very heart of english football for a day out, and could even be going back to do what we call a "27" or in your terms take the most know/watched/talked about challenge trophy in the world out of its country of origin. AGAIN

Number of FA Cup finals: 126

Number of Welsh wins: 1

Wow. Well done. Tens of years before you were born your club once one a cup!

got mine on thursday and she is well fit, looks even better dressed up with red and white ribbon over her ears,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

this might be one of those really stupid questions, but howcome cardiff swansea etc play in the english leagues.

something along the lines of the welsh clubs ie: cardiff, swansea and wrexham have been around

much longer than the welsh league so they joined the English league years ago and progressed along

with the rest of the clubs and have since become bigger than the teams in the welsh league,

which to be fair the welsh league is not very old.

http://www.walesonline.com/info/sport/soccer_wleague.shtml

http://www.walesonline.com/info/sport/soccer.shtml

Formation of the League of Wales

The creation of the first national football league for Wales in 1992 was a rather traumatic event. Because of geography, it has always been much easier to travel east-west than north-south, so it was natural for clubs to tend to look east to England for competitors, and the principal non-Football League teams such a Bangor City and Barry Town played in the English non-League pyramid. In the early 1990s UEFA insisted that clubs should not play in a "foreign" league (and arguments about the United Kingdom being one country do not wash with UEFA because all four countries participate in international competition in their own right), thus came about the creation of the League of Wales. Many of the northern clubs refused to participate in the new league initially, and for a time played their "home" English league games in exile at grounds to the east of the English border. Eventually the new order was accepted, although the presence in the English League of the professional Welsh teams, Cardiff City, Wrexham, and Swansea City, remains an anomaly in the eyes of UEFA, ameliorated only by their being debarred from competing for the Welsh Cup which used to provide one of them with near-guaranteed European competition each year.

Composition of the League

Current teams in the Welsh Premier are:

Aberystwyth Town

Airbus UK

Afan Lido

Bangor City

Caernarfon Town

Caersws

Carmarthen Town

Connah's Quay Nomads

Cwmbran Town

Haverfordwest County

Llanelli

NEWI Cefn Druids

Newtown

Port Talbot Town

Porthmadog

Rhyl

Total Network Solutions

Welshpool Town

Former members of the League of Wales

The requirement that two teams be relegated each year (in abeyance when challenged by Welshpool Town in 2003) has resulted in a rapid turnover of teams in the short period of the League's existence.

The following teams have played in the League at some time:

Abergavenny Thursdays (1992-1993)

Barry Town (1992-2004)

Briton Ferry Athletic (1992-1994, 1995-1997)

Cemaes Bay (1995-1998)

Conwy United (1992-2000)

Ebbw Vale (1992-1998)

Flint Town United (1992-1998)

Llanidloes Town (1992-1993)

Maesteg Park (1992-1995)

Mold Alexandra (1992-1995)

Oswestry Town (1996-2003)

Rhayader Town (1997-2002)

Ton Pentre

UWIC Inter Cardiff (1992-2001)

something along the lines of the welsh clubs ie: cardiff, swansea and wrexham have been around

much longer than the welsh league so they joined the English league years ago and progressed along

with the rest of the clubs and have since become bigger than the teams in the welsh league,

which to be fair the welsh league is not very old.

http://www.walesonline.com/info/sport/soccer_wleague.shtml

http://www.walesonline.com/info/sport/soccer.shtml

Formation of the League of Wales

The creation of the first national football league for Wales in 1992 was a rather traumatic event. Because of geography, it has always been much easier to travel east-west than north-south, so it was natural for clubs to tend to look east to England for competitors, and the principal non-Football League teams such a Bangor City and Barry Town played in the English non-League pyramid. In the early 1990s UEFA insisted that clubs should not play in a "foreign" league (and arguments about the United Kingdom being one country do not wash with UEFA because all four countries participate in international competition in their own right), thus came about the creation of the League of Wales. Many of the northern clubs refused to participate in the new league initially, and for a time played their "home" English league games in exile at grounds to the east of the English border. Eventually the new order was accepted, although the presence in the English League of the professional Welsh teams, Cardiff City, Wrexham, and Swansea City, remains an anomaly in the eyes of UEFA, ameliorated only by their being debarred from competing for the Welsh Cup which used to provide one of them with near-guaranteed European competition each year.

Composition of the League

Current teams in the Welsh Premier are:

Aberystwyth Town

Airbus UK

Afan Lido

Bangor City

Caernarfon Town

Caersws

Carmarthen Town

Connah's Quay Nomads

Cwmbran Town

Haverfordwest County

Llanelli

NEWI Cefn Druids

Newtown

Port Talbot Town

Porthmadog

Rhyl

Total Network Solutions

Welshpool Town

Former members of the League of Wales

The requirement that two teams be relegated each year (in abeyance when challenged by Welshpool Town in 2003) has resulted in a rapid turnover of teams in the short period of the League's existence.

The following teams have played in the League at some time:

Abergavenny Thursdays (1992-1993)

Barry Town (1992-2004)

Briton Ferry Athletic (1992-1994, 1995-1997)

Cemaes Bay (1995-1998)

Conwy United (1992-2000)

Ebbw Vale (1992-1998)

Flint Town United (1992-1998)

Llanidloes Town (1992-1993)

Maesteg Park (1992-1995)

Mold Alexandra (1992-1995)

Oswestry Town (1996-2003)

Rhayader Town (1997-2002)

Ton Pentre

UWIC Inter Cardiff (1992-2001)

Many thanks.

One of my guesses was that we opened a sheep farm or something so they invaded.

Archived