IGNORED

Lets Set The Standard At Cardfiff

alanpayne

Like the rest of you I'm proud to be a City - no matter where we are in the table and what league were in!

Wouldn't it be great if we could set the standatrd for Sats game at Cardiff and behave well while still have great fun with chants and cheering. If you see someone going "over the top" at Cardiff, if its realistic and practicable, try and have a word with them! I'm taking my 10 year old as I guess many other dads will also be doing. Lets give any idiots a steer in how to behave and remind them of their responsibilities to the youngsters around them. You never know, they might even "blow the bubble" for the next season if we are seen to behave responsibly!

Sorry if you find this a little boring! This is not from the establishment - this is from a geniune City fan who enjoys the singing and chanting and watching my team! (and despite being a season ticket holder I'm one of those who can't get a ticket for Southapton because of these rules that we have brought on ourselves!)

Like the rest of you I'm proud to be a City - no matter where we are in the table and what league were in!

Wouldn't it be great if we could set the standatrd for Sats game at Cardiff and behave well while still have great fun with chants and cheering. If you see someone going "over the top" at Cardiff, if its realistic and practicable, try and have a word with them! I'm taking my 10 year old as I guess many other dads will also be doing. Lets give any idiots a steer in how to behave and remind them of their responsibilities to the youngsters around them. You never know, they might even "blow the bubble" for the next season if we are seen to behave responsibly!

Sorry if you find this a little boring! This is not from the establishment - this is from a geniune City fan who enjoys the singing and chanting and watching my team! (and despite being a season ticket holder I'm one of those who can't get a ticket for Southapton because of these rules that we have brought on ourselves!)

Because of the rules we have brought on ourselves?? Beware the phantom urine chucker my friend.

Exactly the behaviour we don't want!

Take it you ain't been to Cardiff before then mate? It's hard not to get angry when there's bottles of piss, coins and whatever else flying over the fence. I suspect you're reaction would be a little different if one of those coins hit your boy on the head. They're a bunch of inbred animals.

well thought i had come to a post with a little bit of sence being spoke and was almost tempted to have a genuine chat until the verbal shite was spouted, never mind alan maybe your bubble trip will still be on for next year, and southampton will still be a pipedream, as for cardiff fans anywhere within throwing distance of your lot being able to launch something and either get away with it or get it past the dividing net is near on impossible. hope you and the other decent bcfc fans have an incident free day.

also hope the game is not spoilt by a bad ref, bad tackles or some ####### jumping the wall

well thought i had come to a post with a little bit of sence being spoke and was almost tempted to have a genuine chat until the verbal shite was spouted, never mind alan maybe your bubble trip will still be on for next year, and southampton will still be a pipedream, as for cardiff fans anywhere within throwing distance of your lot being able to launch something and either get away with it or get it past the dividing net is near on impossible. hope you and the other decent bcfc fans have an incident free day.

also hope the game is not spoilt by a bad ref, bad tackles or some ####### jumping the wall

I f ing hate cardiff and their fans - cant wait for trunds to score a last min winner. Going on previous experiences I'm not sure i would take a young un there as loads of stuff is chucked in to the away end and chucked back.

I'll buy your tickets if you don't wanna go now! :winner_third_h4h:

i rest my case

i feel sorry for you alan and your child travelling with this bunch

And Cardiff fans are all angels are they? Get real! I'll never forget the shit we got off you lot in 2001. Piss, coins, the works.

In an ideal world, it would be nice to 'set the standard' as the poster says but, in reality, the chances are your inbred bunch will start throwing their toys out of the pram again. It's only fair the guy gets an objective view of what him and his boy are going into. If I don't get a coin on the head after 90 minutes tomorrow, I'll be very surprised. As Scott Murray said on that day in '01, "if I'd have stopped to pick up all the coins thrown at me that day, I'd have retired there and then!"

Hi alan, i know thats the sort of behaviour we don't want, and hope you and your lad have a cracking day out tommorrow thats how it should be fathers and sons at footy. But don't think were going to ever get this ban lifted if we criticise our own fans being hearded across london for every away game and truncheoned indiscriminately (qpr and plymouth) and why? becauae of REPUTATION. Only one minor incident away from home this year wolves, when wolves fans charged city. So lets praise the behaviour of our travelling red army, they deserve it, no incidnets at ag that i can recall (of actual fighting) don't think stoke, sheffu or even cardiff would be so hospitable as city if going for playoffs.

Have a good day tommorrow mate, trundle 1 bardiff 0

With Cardiff fans like Bobby Banter around we still have a chance of an enjoyable and peaceful day! Don't get me wrong no one will be cheering louder than me if we win but lets keep it all in perspective! - its a game of footbal and we don't want someone to lose an eye through a stupid coin throwing incident. I'm just appealing to the many responsible City fans to keep the idiots in check.

Take it you ain't been to Cardiff before then mate? It's hard not to get angry when there's bottles of piss, coins and whatever else flying over the fence. I suspect you're reaction would be a little different if one of those coins hit your boy on the head. They're a bunch of inbred animals.

Have to agree 100% . Dire place, dreadful play to go.

The lads cans handle it, along with the fans..... :fingerscrossed:

Archived