IGNORED

Trundle Promised Warm Welcome

Belfastcityfan

Who cares? As long as he comes on and scores the winner!!! That would shut them Baahdiff fans up. Players thrive on these type of matches and as long as Trundle keeps his feet on the ground he will do the business. His big chance to prove that hes not a waste of money.

not that you would have been watching, it was a sunday you were out on the tractor with the family but roger is the one who scored the second goal against boro to take us to wembley

showing extreme ignorance there mate, sundays we don't drive tractors we drink cider. idiot.

Who the **** is Roger Johnson??

First I heard of him was his WAG has done a gym workout DVD or something.

Sounds like a bit of a plank if you ask me. Very naive to comment on us when he doesn't know anything about us. More ammo to pin on the dressing room wall...

Hope Trunds shuts the Bluebirds up with a couple of goals! I'm thinking of making the trip to Ninian tomorrow to see Lee playing. Is it all ticket in the away end, or is it pay on the day?

The away end is sold out and even if you did want to come in with us you'd have to travel over here to get the 'fun' bus over.

Ooooo how tough you are!!! :bruce_h4h:

I bet you didn't parade around in your City shirt!!

How old are you anyway, you think potentially causing trouble is grown up. PATHETIC

old enough to know better and i don't wear a city shirt at ashton gate let alone elsewhere

stopped buying them after they come out too quickly each year :rolleyes:

went to some games with CARDIFF chaps i know when working there back in the 90's,

they didn't hang me, and that was the point been there done that in the home end ie watching the game

without being hung as bobby banter suggests :rolleyes:

And if you think i'm PATHETIC or causing trouble for being there with mates then so be it.

ta ta :rolleyes:

Archived