IGNORED

Cardiff Fans Advocating Injuring Trundle

Redminster

The most telling quote is the following:

The thing is Lawnmower I am not advocating fan trouble. I do not want to see any moronic behaviour from the fans that will ruin the clean reputation we have strived so hard to achieve.

All I want to see is good vocal support for City and verbal vitriol towards the wurzels and especially Trundle. Then if we are in a position to so let's see a player injure the little git. Take him right out. Nothing illegal, just a red card perhaps for a squad player. It's done in the game, so I cannot think of a better set of players for it to happen to than Scott Murray and Lee Trundle. And I would also pick on them physically in the tunnel like Arsenal v Man Utd to unsettle the little ba$tards.

If I was that fresh sub I would do it without thinking about it. It's a moral thing to do!

Don't you think the rest of the post kind of goes against the bit I've bolded? :disapointed2se:

The most telling quote is the following:

The thing is Lawnmower I am not advocating fan trouble. I do not want to see any moronic behaviour from the fans that will ruin the clean reputation we have strived so hard to achieve.

All I want to see is good vocal support for City and verbal vitriol towards the wurzels and especially Trundle. Then if we are in a position to so let's see a player injure the little git. Take him right out. Nothing illegal, just a red card perhaps for a squad player. It's done in the game, so I cannot think of a better set of players for it to happen to than Scott Murray and Lee Trundle. And I would also pick on them physically in the tunnel like Arsenal v Man Utd to unsettle the little ba$tards.

If I was that fresh sub I would do it without thinking about it. It's a moral thing to do!

Don't you think the rest of the post kind of goes against the bit I've bolded? :disapointed2se:

= the definition of irony.

Absolutely disgusting.

Raises an interesting point though - none of the Cardiff players are going to want to miss out on the cup game. Means they are (perhaps) going to be more wary about making bad challenges. If we can get in the refs ear and get a couple on yellows early on I doubt we'll see those players being as combative for the rest of the game. No doubt all of this has been considered in the dressing room, but its our job from the stand to make sure the ref knows when we think a tackle merits a booking.

If Thompson tries a flying katate kick again then we won't need to bother!

Cider army!

MR

Do it to them before they can do it to us.

Er....No thanks, I don't follow that at all.

We cannot afford any injuries and suspensions even more so than Baadiff if we want promo, they are only up for some poxy cup. Promotion any day of the week for me.

Baadiff are unlikely to make the final imho, so let them do the worrying and we'll do the footy.

I can't believe that their so called supporters would stoop so low as to think of something as terrible as that. As anyone who has ever met Lee will know, he is one of the nicest, most genuine guys you could ever hope to meet. They have totally the wrong opinion of Trunds, based on a silly incident which happened a couple of years ago, and for which Lee has apologised for.

I can't believe that their so called supporters would stoop so low as to think of something as terrible as that. As anyone who has ever met Lee will know, he is one of the nicest, most genuine guys you could ever hope to meet. They have totally the wrong opinion of Trunds, based on a silly incident which happened a couple of years ago, and for which Lee has apologised for.

they're just such a pathetic bunch. cant wait to get one over on them on saturday!

You lot were in uproar when Parry did the ayahtollah down the liberty in a Welsh International!! How would you lot react exactly?

The bloke may be 'nice', but unfortunately he has shown absolutely no remorse for what he done. If he had came out after the event and said "I'm a thick scouse **** and have the brain the size of a hamster therefore I did not realise what I was doing. I apologise to CCFC and Cardiff as a whole for my actions in the NATIONAL STADIUM BASED IN CARDIFF"... then maybe just maybe, the reception wouldn't be so heated.

Show's the blokes mentality when he wins something for the first time in his life, all he can think about is winding people up. Did you see Cardiff players running around with anti Swansea logo's on their tops? Why couldn't he just enjoy the moment.

Fair play to CCFC for the statement on the site, though I thought the picture of Hasselbaink being sent off against Colchester to the left of it was unintentionally amusing. IMHO he would have been the biggest problem to world peace on the pitch, he got sent off against us years ago for twatting Tinman when he played for Leeds and he's not changed his ways it seems.

Are we wearing red or black tomorrow?

A load or urin chuckers the lot of um'

shows they are scared of trunds and murray :rolleyes:

You mean like at Ashton Gate? 4 goals this season wasn't it? 2 of them against S****horpe and at least one of them a penalty. He's out of his depth.

And your obsessed by him it seems :noexpression: Do you have photos of him by your bed?.

So what if he hates your club....... everyone else does :yes: .

Sam Hamman was your HERO :yes::doh::yes: HE MUGGED YOUR CLUB and YOU ALL fell for it :yes::rofl2br::rofl2br:

And your obsessed by him it seems :noexpression: Do you have photos of him by your bed?.

So what if he hates your club....... everyone else does :yes: .

Sam Hamman was your HERO :yes::doh::yes: HE MUGGED YOUR CLUB and YOU ALL fell for it :yes::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Personally, Trundle means very little to me. I do however realise why so many others are getting very het up over the situation. Mr Trundle is the one who is obsessed. The biggest moment in his career and all he can think about is CCFC.

Similarly, Hammam has never been my HERO, similar to any other chairman at our club. We all fell for it, really?

Personally, Trundle means very little to me. I do however realise why so many others are getting very het up over the situation. Mr Trundle is the one who is obsessed. The biggest moment in his career and all he can think about is CCFC.

Similarly, Hammam has never been my HERO, similar to any other chairman at our club. We all fell for it, really?

carry on worring about trundle as it will give brooker his moment :innocent06:

YES, You all fell for it, how much do you owe HIM ? £24 MILLION ? and just to think, he wanted to buy us before he mugged you, we told him where to go though :icecream:

do fi 'n weithredol alli moronic tractor yn cathrenu , foronen yn cnoi yn drystiog ####### achos Lloegr , a beth smore alla areithia gwella Saesneg na alli areithia Cymraeg. :)

:laugh: ! fair play to the boy, you have to admit he's got you there, Portland.

Mind you, that could be complete gobbledygook as far as we know ...

do fi 'n weithredol alli moronic tractor yn cathrenu , foronen yn cnoi yn drystiog ####### achos Lloegr , a beth smore alla areithia gwella Saesneg na alli areithia Cymraeg. :)

weillkoiukhbloiuyob llllllllgtrferdllllllllll mkibbfronbnjkkhgfdx vvvbnlllllllllllllllllllgoggoggogllllllgoggog. me wifes welsh, she taught me that. :noexpression:

Archived