IGNORED

Wolves Ticket...

DC Red

This is request for some assistance from an expat.

I am trying to buy a ticket for my one game this season (Wolves at Home on April 12th).

Being based overseas, I am trying to use the website to buy it, but every time I go to book it, the website goes down for 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I cannot call the 0871 ticket line as these numbers cannot be called from outside the UK.

Does anyone have a local (non 0871) phone number for the club, so I can contact someone by phone to buy a ticket.

Many Thanks

This is request for some assistance from an expat.

I am trying to buy a ticket for my one game this season (Wolves at Home on April 12th).

Being based overseas, I am trying to use the website to buy it, but every time I go to book it, the website goes down for 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I cannot call the 0871 ticket line as these numbers cannot be called from outside the UK.

Does anyone have a local (non 0871) phone number for the club, so I can contact someone by phone to buy a ticket.

Many Thanks

You could try 0117 963 0607 (ticket office) - got this from the following website :

http://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

I had the same issue the other week from Melbourne.

I dropped an email to the online tickets address and the ticket office lady replied in about 5 mins and gave me a call to my aussie number.

In the last 2 years, I have nothing but praise for the staff in the ticket office on each occasion.

Ah yes, of course...it's Easter. I have been in the States so long I had forgotten that it was a public holiday in the UK, as it isn't one here. Thanks.

D'oh ! Well, I've not excuse as I am in England ! I AM at work today though dammit - I work in IT for a company that has a huge presence in the USA, so its basically the USA's fault I forgot it was a bank holiday...

Archived