IGNORED

The Table Come 4th May Will Look Like This

nester

Guest zider_head

In our games 39 so far this season we have scored 67 points giving us a point game average of 1.71

If we carry this 1.71 average on for all 46 games it gives us 78.66 or 79 points if you like.

I feel this will be enough for a automatic place looking at the other teams remaining games etc

Sadly I don't think that 79 will be enough for automatics, I think 82+ is a reasonable assertion.

I took your theory a bit further zider and did a time-series analysis, extrapolating the trendline to 46 games and it gave us a final return of 82 points.

Basso has God, I have my numbers (I'm a trainee accountant!)

Always believe!

Just looking at the remaining fixtures and on paper Stoke seem to have the easiest run in and i think Watfords fate could be decided in their next 2 games, Hull and Plymouth away. Its certainly going to go down to the wire and i have a really bad feeling we could lose out on goal difference!!

Just looking at the remaining fixtures and on paper Stoke seem to have the easiest run in and i think Watfords fate could be decided in their next 2 games, Hull and Plymouth away. Its certainly going to go down to the wire and i have a really bad feeling we could lose out on goal difference!!

I agree with you fully apart from with watford.

Surely WBA v Watford is the most important game in both of their run-ins it will effect the whole promotion race.

Archived