IGNORED

Keep Trundle In Bristol?

Redbarn

In light of the hatred that already exists between the two sets of supporters, I personally think Lee Trundle should stay in Bristol. For his own safety and certainly not to stir up even more potential trouble for this afternoons thriller. Let's hope it is just the football that grabs our attention.

Some might think I am bottling it, lets just be sensible.

What do you think?

In light of the hatred that already exists between the two sets of supporters, I personally think Lee Trundle should stay in Bristol. For his own safety and certainly not to stir up even more potential trouble for this afternoons thriller. Let's hope it is just the football that grabs our attention.

What do you think?

I think that Blairs vision of Britain being a mummys boy state has arrived and flourishing.

What do you think?

I think you have lost the plot thatis precisely the reason we need him there today he loves the atmosphere and god knows he might actually supprise a few doubters today or at least prove his worth to those who have always believed he would come good in the end.

Imagine if we did leave him at home for fear he may be harmed what then should we not take any fans to the game because it would dangerous cos of recent history between the 2 clubs.

No of course not that would be like saying Galatasry and that other team Beshitkaz or however you spell it should play at all because when those 2 teams play each other theres a real threat of death or serious injury.

Trundle has been there loads of times with swansea and has come away fine and will do again,

with all their fans focused on him the rest of our team can get down and play and trunds will love it.

cardiff fans could fill all the balloons up at the bristol balloon festival with the amount of

hot air the spout out.

What do you think?

And let the gobshite fans that are a disgrace to football win? No chance.

He'll be fine and if they want to concentrate all their focus on one player, that suits us down to the ground.

What do you think?

If he's fit and the Gaffer decides he want's Trunds in the team then so be it, who are we to disagree with the decision?

It could all come back to haunt Baadiff.

And lest we forget; Christian Roberts!

Cos' Baadiff won't have I'm sure.

What do you think?

Their full of wind n pxss, let them have a pop at truns,do you really think he is worried, naaaaaaa, bet he,s thriving on it

COME ON YOU REDS :englandsmile4wf:

Archived