IGNORED

Never Mind The Players...

cheese

Sent to the stands today - is our beloved leader feeling the heat?

FFS what are u on still only 2 loses in 9 games !!!

Why is everyone so quick to get the knives what we need is a little perspetive on this whole situation bit i feel I'm wasting my time as soon as i have typed this another post will be up saying that the end of the world is nigh.

What GJ has done this season is nothing short of a miracle so win or lose how can we question him.

Why is everyone so quick to get the knives what we need is a little perspetive on this whole situation bit i feel I'm wasting my time as soon as i have typed this another post will be up saying that the end of the world is nigh.

What GJ has done this season is nothing short of a miracle so win or lose how can we question him.

Whilst i broad;y agree with what you say, it would be a very boring forum if everyone just went 'everythings perfect' all the time. People are entitled to their opinions.

Do you know why he was sent to the stands? No? Neither do I - it was a question. He was saying about the players feeling the pressure, I just wondered whether he was - that's all. Maybe I'll start a thread that says "All hail the great leader"

Calm down Dear!

Calm down Dear!

Hey that post is to0 short! ..............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sorry had to make sure I didnt commit a one liner

Archived