IGNORED

Dodgy Coach

Guest Orj

Well, it must have been a dodgy coach yesterday, with one of the seats in need of repair or something, as there didn't appear to be a space on it for the manager who arrived seperately from the players. Must've driven himself up from Bristol seperately.

Dodgy coach? What did you think I meant?

What possible advantage could there be to the manager travelling to games with the group of players in his charge?

Surely it's far better for Wilson to make his own arrangements and leave his players to worry about the game on their own, with no mentor to turn to, and to fill their time as they see fit, rather than be held back by silly rules that a manager might impose.

As Wilson himself is so quick to remind us, the players need our support, now more than ever. Though not from their manager as they travel to and from the game, obviously. That would be madness.

Guys, we all have varying views on the DW front & I too have cause for concern over some of the tactics,team selections & substitutions this season. :sub:

BUT

We have 5 games (or 8 !) that will prove whether DW can take us up.

Come on, whether he travels on a coach, lives in Chesterfield or whatever, now is the time to park the dislike of him & channel those thoughts in getting this team cheered through to promotion.

If we fail, we then can roll out the reasons. I have mine ready, but I also hope I won't need them? :cool:

Come on, whether he travels on a coach, lives in Chesterfield or whatever, now is the time to park the dislike of him & channel those thoughts in getting this team cheered through to promotion.

If we fail, we then can roll out the reasons. I have mine ready, but I also hope I won't need them? :ph34r:

I don't dislike him. I think he's a very dignified and personable sort of chap. However, while we are all channelling our efforts into cheering the team onto promotion, I think a similar level of support for the team from their manager wouldn't go amiss.

Showing a united front, by sticking together as a group, both before and after away games, would be a good way of showing that.

Having said that, you make a fair point, and I am prepared to drop it, at least for now. But if we don't go up, I will not be so forgiving for this distinct lack of passion and the disunity it can cause.

I thought this was odd too.

And infact Danny didn't even have anyone else in his Merc!

Quite funny actually because the Swindon car park staff hadn't even known he was coming by car and not reserved him a space!

Obviously didn't matter though as his team selection for Swindon was spot on and I thought the performance was excellent.

Can't see us losing to Plymouth tonight, bring it on.

Archived