IGNORED

Whos Out Of Sorts?

leadman

all of them! they are an absolute disgrace and not fit to wear the shirt!!!

FFS, whats wrong with people! ok, things not going how we would all like, but why does everyone think we should be winning every game? look at teams around us, they aint doing much better.

although we havent won in a 5 matches, could of beat charlton, blatent pen against plymouth for hand ball while at 0-0, and a couple of bad decisions today. doesny mean anyone is out of sorts, just need things to start going for us again, and it will!

well said ivan

fans have got to stay with the team now, when they need us most

we are having a bad patch but so are other teams

we aint won for 5 games and are still in second place (albeit without much of a cushion now)

still in our own hands which is all you can ever hope for

:preacher::preacher::preacher:

FFS, whats wrong with people! ok, things not going how we would all like, but why does everyone think we should be winning every game? look at teams around us, they aint doing much better.

although we havent won in a 5 matches, could of beat charlton, blatent pen against plymouth for hand ball while at 0-0, and a couple of bad decisions today. doesny mean anyone is out of sorts, just need things to start going for us again, and it will!

just asking.

so they were all great today?

well the manager claims 4 players never turned up today, but you know better.

calm down kid, i don't give that much of a fck were we end up, I'm still happy, just let people ask questions ffs, get of your high horse.

cheers

I thought that Orr was one of those 4 players not too turn up today. His distribution was woeful, most crosses seemingly hitting the first man. Trundle was also below his best in my opinion, i just don't think him and Adebola work upfront and i was surprised to see Sproule go off for Brooker instead of Trunds.

I thought that Orr was one of those 4 players not too turn up today. His distribution was woeful, most crosses seemingly hitting the first man. Trundle was also below his best in my opinion, i just don't think him and Adebola work upfront and i was surprised to see Sproule go off for Brooker instead of Trunds.

I would agree about Orr being one of them. I don't agree about Trundle though. I thought he had a very good first half and really tried. He seemed to fade in the second half. Maybe that's due to him having a game mid-week in reserves?

Nick Carle I think is another person who had an off day but we can't expect everyone to be perfect all the time.

I got the impression Trundle played a full game because of the Baadiff thing and perhaps a feeling that this would be the game he would produce. He also started the home game against them.

But Trundle didn't actually get a shot in that I can recall and Brooker looked more menancing in his 20 minutes. Brooker looks more confident. Maybe we'll give him a start now.

After todays game i think Brooker should start upfront alongside Dele next Saturday and hopefully LJ will have recovered from his injury to come back into the centre. If all are defenders are fit i would start Fontaine as i think he would be more suited to the Norwich attack.

GJ's already said he's identified four players that can't handle the pressure. I reckon those are Orr, Carle, Sproule and Trundle. Expect changes for Saturday. Brooker should start.

So who would you replace them with, Ribiero[ a lot to prove ], LJ/Noble, Murray, Brooker. There should be some passion amongst them and they all have a point to prove. As an afterthought, GJ has to prove he can handle the pressure at this level too. I think he can but he needs to sort out his selections/substitutions. It cant always be the players fault, sometimes its down to selections and tactics.

Its new ground for GJ and the entire squad, 2nd in the Championship, so they are learning on the job and wont always get it right. I believe we have the players to get us over the line, its just a matter of fine tuning.

I think we have missed LJ a lot in the last two games, although Carle is good on the ball he doesn't seem to be as effective as LJ and we miss his quality set piece deliveries. I think Orr and Sproule should retain their places but Brooker needs to start, looked sharp today and scored a good goal even though it was disallowed.

So who would you replace them with, Ribiero[ a lot to prove ], LJ/Noble, Murray, Brooker. There should be some passion amongst them and they all have a point to prove. As an afterthought, GJ has to prove he can handle the pressure at this level too. I think he can but he needs to sort out his selections/substitutions. It cant always be the players fault, sometimes its down to selections and tactics.

Its new ground for GJ and the entire squad, 2nd in the Championship, so they are learning on the job and wont always get it right. I believe we have the players to get us over the line, its just a matter of fine tuning.

Fair points and I agree to an extent. I'm just saying GJ's identified four players who he thinks aren't up to scratch and those four I named would be my guesses. One things for sure, we need a result and soon. We can't keep getting shit luck like we had today with the disallowed goal and a blatant non-pen less than a minute later. Something's got to give. We deserved something today from those inbreds.

I would agree about Orr being one of them. I don't agree about Trundle though. I thought he had a very good first half and really tried. He seemed to fade in the second half. Maybe that's due to him having a game mid-week in reserves?

Nick Carle I think is another person who had an off day but we can't expect everyone to be perfect all the time.

Trundle was poor. End of story

This boy is finished at this club I'm afraid. He is to slow and far to predictable. i'd love to see him make it here, but its just NOT going to happen. All it ever is is "he done alright, he really tried" or "there was a couple of nice flicks".

He was poor, just like he has been all season. Id be surprised to see him start again this season

So - Wilson,Johnson (or Skuse) Murray and Brooker to start ?

I'll assume GJ was PO with Vasko as well - as he subbed him at H/T

CR

I'd have Wilson at right-back over Orr every day, Johnson if fit has to play (and I've been one of his biggest critics but by Christ do we need him back), Murray has to offer more than Sproule on the right and Brooker carried more threat when he came on than all of our strikers combined this season today. Whether or not GJ agrees, time wil tell but those would be the changes I'd make. Vasko on the bench to impact as a sub if needs be.

whos gone of the boil then?

elliott=injured

carle=no goals no killer passing

trunds=no goals

bring in skuse, nobes(if fit) and let brooker have ago.

anything, just to freshen it up a bit.

great season, don't let it drift away now.

If we're missing a creative midfielder, we have one on loan...his name is Alex Russell !!

Still no sign of Murray and yet Sproule continues to disappoint.

To be fair it was gary johnson who said 4 or 5 players were ''Out Of Sorts'' in his post match interview

so people are guessing on who he means.

I'm very surprised to hear a few people saying Carle didnt perform yesterday. I had a mate who came along to the game who isnt a City fan but he has been to a few games with me in the past. This was his first this season though. He thought Nicky Carle looked a quality player who wouldnt look out of place in the Premier league and was wondering what the hell was going on when he got subbed.

I also thought he had a good game, Showed a great range of passing, strong in the tackle and hardly ever gave the ball away. I think he only got caught in posession once or twice.

To be fair ive not seen LJ produce many killer passes this season either but we do really miss a right footed set piece taker. I do think that we miss Mcombe in both penalty areas.

Oh and to answer the original question, Bradley Orr had a shocker, His distribution and crossing would not have been out of place on a sunday morning(I doubt GJ will drop him though), Fontaine came on and he was very poor. Sproule never really got going. The other he was talking about must have been Vasko.

I personally didnt think it was that bad a performance(Ive seen alot worse from us this season). It was a fine line between us winning the game and losing it.

For me Brooker must start next week. He looked sharp and strong when he came on.

Archived