IGNORED

Trouble Today

PAPA650

Bad crowd control from stewerds and attitude, i was in the corner in 2nd half cos i missed most of the 1st I'm 6ft and had to gorrilla's in front of me obstructing view :winner_third_h4h:

But back to my point did any one notice the little ball boy in the corner by the exits giving all the V and glory signs ? just after BROOKER scored which in my opinion was on side he was off again, several people complained to stewerds and they found this amusing it angered many supporters and several fans went over to police and made complaints !! i know one of the coppers who in turn spoke to stewerds and nothing was done ????? i also know stewerds and ground manager so i will be speaking to him also , but just shows how low the cardiff kids and staff are towards the bcfc !!!

Tempture was at boiling point after goal disallowed with out stupid behavior from all partys ! including some of our fans also ? the trouble that kicked off in crowd again could of been sorted in a better manner also, i watched coppers and stewerds fly in and i think coppers come off worst concidering they only arrested one fan hence the police retreating which only made more bcfc fans get even more angry

i don't go to a match and be involved in trouble or have coins and chairs thrown around find it very dissapointing behavior which only adds fuel to the fire when these two teams meet up !! been to alot of away games and no problems even had drinks with them nice fans, only trouble was at wolves when we was in a pen outside ground which again sparked off trouble if treated like animals some people act like them !! thoughts if you seen inciddents !!!!! :disapointed2se:

A policeman came wading in and knocked an oldish guy stood next to me. He then started laughing.

That's how it started.

Got what he/they (the police) deserved imo.

They had no reason to chuck kitted out police in amongst us for the last 20 minutes. Very poorly organised. They soon retreated mind you.

Bring on Norwich. :fingerscrossed:

Archived