IGNORED

Brooker?

Red Zeppelin

He looked sharp and up for it. held up play on occasions and laid off passes. Was unlucky to have his goal ruled out due to a bent linesman.

we looked more dangerous with him on the pitch. Nice to have him back. was like watching the old city. Well kind of..

Did you have a good view of the disallowed goal? Otherwise its a bit of a strong statement to say the linesman's bent :noexpression:

Did you have a good view of the disallowed goal? Otherwise its a bit of a strong statement to say the linesman's bent :noexpression:

I'd like to see it again....was gutted when we realised it had been ruled out. We looked very dangerous when he came on...until they got their second....then we just couldn't sdtring two passes together or keep hold of the ball for more than 5 seconds!

But Brooks himself really really wanted it...for me he is a must start next week....alongside Trundle, who i thought played very well too...particularly in the first half where he was getting in behind the defence and causing them all sorts of problems.

Adebola had his worst game in a City shirt yesterday....which unfortunately followed the Plymouth game, which at the time, he had his worst game in a City shirt! I know he scored, but in general esterday he offered absolutely nothing.

Archived