IGNORED

City Vs Swindon

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Everytime I have been to the County Ground, all Swindon fans ever seem to sing about is us. "Ashton Gate is full of....." "We hate City" etc etc. From the evidence i've seen there, on internet posts, and from Swindle fans I know, they really consider us rivals.

Am I the only City fan who does not give 2 sh*ts about Swindon? I look forward to our games with them no more than I do against any other side. I consider Rovers our Rivals, then Cardiff as I cant stand them. Both in my opinion are bigger "derby" games than us vs Swindon. I see them as no more a rival than a Wycombe or a Walsall.

Anyone agree?

:cool: No it goes back a long way to the "end taking" of the 60's and 70's.

Even when we were in the top division we used to sing "All we want for christmas is Swindon in the cup"

We are quite spoiled for choice with local rivalry. as for the likes of wycombe- I still consider them to be a non league team !

:sub:

Guest Georgeformbygrill

Totally agree with you danboy. main rivals gas and cardiff that's it! I think it would annoy the likes of plymouth and swindon if when they chant about us we reply with a chant about rovers!

Archived