IGNORED

Offside

Rob k

How has the linesman given that decision? From where the ball was kicked how could the linesman also see if brooker was offside for definite at the time the ball was played? And also what is the offside rule? I thought any part of the defending players body could play you onside and brooker was half a shoulder in front of the player with no daylight between them.

Sorry, was close, and I'm sure I, like many other city fans were hoping to tune in to the championship and see a glaring mistake, but it looks like the linesman has *just* got it right.

Edit: Rule says any part you can score a goal with. As Dele showed - a shoulder is perfectly good for that!

Having seen it again, no complaints for the penalty either. Other than why did Marv dive in when he was going away from goal?

Was a shame they didn't have the City fans on mic - all you heard was silence when Dele scored.

Sorry, was close, and I'm sure I, like many other city fans were hoping to tune in to the championship and see a glaring mistake, but it looks like the linesman has *just* got it right.

Edit: Rule says any part you can score a goal with. As Dele showed - a shoulder is perfectly good for that!

Having seen it again, no complaints for the penalty either. Other than why did Marv dive in when he was going away from goal?

Was a shame they didn't have the City fans on mic - all you heard was silence when Dele scored.

I can't remember who took the free-kick for us, but from watching 'The Championship' highlights, they froze the frame when his leg was drawn back, not at the point of impact.

If that's true then Brooker could easily have moved back into an onside position before the ball was struck.

Does anyone else agree?

it was level never offside should of been a goal think lino bottled it big time that cost us the match. also there pen looked more like a dive hardly any contact. other this was it just me or did adebolas goal come off his shoulder best shoulder goal i ever seen if it did!!

it was level never offside should of been a goal think lino bottled it big time that cost us the match. also there pen looked more like a dive hardly any contact. other this was it just me or did adebolas goal come off his shoulder best shoulder goal i ever seen if it did!!

He didn't bottle it. Brooker was coming back from an offside position and it was very tight. I can easily see how he made the decision he did. it was hardly clear cut was it?

Looked like a penalty for me. No complaints from Marvin.

He didn't bottle it. Brooker was coming back from an offside position and it was very tight. I can easily see how he made the decision he did. it was hardly clear cut was it?

Looked like a penalty for me. No complaints from Marvin.

he bottled it.it was one of those where the striker should of been given the benefit of the doubt it was so tight,he went with the cardiff fans behind him to keep on the right side of them!!

Unfortunately I think it was the right if an extremely marginal decision.

For their first I take it Vasko not Adebola was tasked with picking up the big centre half [Adebola headed the ball across goal for it to go off Fallon's backside when he was back defending last week].

he bottled it.it was one of those where the striker should of been given the benefit of the doubt it was so tight,he went with the cardiff fans behind him to keep on the right side of them!!

If you think he bottled it then fair enough but I think most people will see its tight enough for him to be given the benefit of the doubt whichever way the decision went.

If you think he bottled it then fair enough but I think most people will see its tight enough for him to be given the benefit of the doubt whichever way the decision went.

i don't, from the angle of where the ball was played in how could the linesman see both the ball and Brooker to give a clear offside decision when it was so tight - he bottled it i reckon.

i suppose you do see some given some not! great headed though. that decision could be the difference between us getting promoted or not.

i suppose you do see some given some not! great headed though. that decision could be the difference between us getting promoted or not.

It could be. And that just shows how tight things are. Sometimes you get it, sometimes not. We have to concentrate on improving our goal scoring and not worrying about refs.

Well if it's a decision that stops you from going up, deservedly so.... because it was offside! Thank **** he had a bald head though, was easy to pick out.

As for the Penalty, no complaints from your players. Elliott launched in when he didn't need and McPhail left him for dead.

Brooker looked more of a threat than trundle did mind. He was ****** abysmal.

Well if it's a decision that stops you from going up, deservedly so.... because it was offside! Thank **** he had a bald head though, was easy to pick out.

As for the Penalty, no complaints from your players. Elliott launched in when he didn't need and McPhail left him for dead.

Brooker looked more of a threat than trundle did mind. He was ###### abysmal.

###### off and mind your own business.

I take it the "there must be daylight between the attaker and defender" no longer exists? Brooker was simply further advanced by around three inches....thats it.

MM

That was also my understanding of off-side. There certainly wasn't daylight between Brooker and the last man.

We're just not getting the rub of the green at the mo. Probably due a bit of luck Sat.

:fingerscrossed:

###### off and mind your own business.

You weren't playing with yourself until later in the evening. At Ninian there were 2 teams involved, I represent the victorious team. Therefore it is as much my business as it is yours.

The officials were ###### awful mind you for both teams all game. They gave offside from a throw-in for a start! Work that one out!! Not as bad as Rennie at AG mind you!

You weren't playing with yourself until later in the evening. At Ninian there were 2 teams involved, I represent the victorious team. Therefore it is as much my business as it is yours.

The officials were ###### awful mind you for both teams all game. They gave offside from a throw-in for a start! Work that one out!! Not as bad as Rennie at AG mind you!

have you not got any sheep to go and please and take your excitement out on?

Nope, they're all busy queing with their owner's for their F.A Cup Semi Final tickets this morning.

Have you ever eaten lamb?

they on the glory band wagon as well are they! yeah ive eaten lamb the less sheep the better!

you were lucky yesterday anyway hopefully we wont have to play you lot next season cost to much over that bloody bridge!

they on the glory band wagon as well are they! yeah ive eaten lamb the less sheep the better!

you were lucky yesterday anyway hopefully we wont have to play you lot next season cost to much over that bloody bridge!

Sure are.... we've already achieved something this season you see, you've achieved naff all!! Well if we ###### sheep, how'd you know we haven't been s****ing what you've been eating?

How the **** were we lucky? 16 Shots to your 7, we had 10 on target you had 2!!!! Not when you're in a bubble, it doesn't cost you a penny!

I can't remember who took the free-kick for us, but from watching 'The Championship' highlights, they froze the frame when his leg was drawn back, not at the point of impact.

If that's true then Brooker could easily have moved back into an onside position before the ball was struck.

Does anyone else agree?

I agree Mark.

Brooker looked like he was coming back from an offside position but when the free-kick was taken, he was level. The linesman's obviously got twitchty to the inbred's sharpening their leeks behind him and put his flag up. The only plus from this incident is that is was a great header from Brooks and that shows why he has to start for me as he's the only striker in form at the moment.

Sure are.... we've already achieved something this season you see, you've achieved naff all!! Well if we ###### sheep, how'd you know we haven't been s****ing what you've been eating?

How the **** were we lucky? 16 Shots to your 7, we had 10 on target you had 2!!!! Not when you're in a bubble, it doesn't cost you a penny!

Yes ok gobby,you got a result yesterday,you got one chance left to do something this season, c**k up at wembley and you will think its all over, IT IS NOW :englandsmile4wf:

i don't, from the angle of where the ball was played in how could the linesman see both the ball and Brooker to give a clear offside decision when it was so tight - he bottled it i reckon.

He was offside, get over it. Theres close calls throughout the season, some go for us some go against, move on.

Archived